Chapter8

They're dating..?

The words he spoke continued to reply over and over again in my head.

"Sumi and I are dating."

Since when?!
I thought he didn't like her like that.

"Congrats you two. I should get going." I say, standing up.

"I thought you were staying the night." Jimin says and Hoseok notes that too.

"Yeah (Y/n), why don't you stay. I am." Sumi says flashing me a huge smile as she clings onto Taehyung's arm.

"Come on, you already said you would." Jin says with a pout.

I silently sit back down and he smiles.

"Well, congratulations you two." Jin says pulling in his lips as he rests his hand on my arm.

"Thanks." Sumi says and sits down beside Namjoon who stares at them with a look I couldn't describe the we all eat in silence.

Once we're finished Sumi is the first to speak.

"We should all go to the movies." She says.

"Isn't that a good idea?" She continues and everyone begins to talk it over and agree it is a good idea.

"Then let's go babe." Sumi says and kisses Taehyung before pulling him out of the house.

This was going to be one long night.

..
Taehyung's pov:
"(Y/n) and Jin seem cozy." Sumi whispers into my ear and I look past her to see Jin leaning into (Y/n) and they're both trying not to laugh.

"I hope they date." she says in a dreamy sigh.

The thought causes me to grit my teeth.

I didn't want that.

"How much longer do we have to keep this up?" I whisper and Sumi glares at me.

"Hey (Y/n) I have something I want to show-"

"Stop." I say in almost a plead and everyone looks at me.

It was a bit loud without even meaning to be.

"Aha never mind. Carry on, love birds." Sumi says and I see (Y/n) look away then Jin starts making fun of her for blushing.

Why did she blush at that? Did she like Jin?!

"Come out to the entrance so I can talk to you. Now." I say sternly towards Sumi then walk out of the theater.

After a couple moments she meets me out there.

"What's so important that we have to miss the movie?" She asks with a frown.

"Stop this. I'm not doing it anymore." I say and her eyebrows raise.

"What exactly?" She asks.

"I'm not pretending to be your boyfriend, I'm not forgetting (Y/n), and I'm sure as hell not going to let her catch feelings for Jin." I say and she smirks.

"Then I guess I'll just have to show her the video." she says.

"If you do that I will cut you from my life for good. That I can promise you Sumi." I threaten and her eyes widen.

"You wouldn't." she says with a break in her voice.

"I would. Stay away from (Y/n). If I find out you showed her or that you threatened her I won't hesitate to lose all contact with you, got it." I say and she steams out of the building.

I let out a breath and run my fingers through my hair then head back into the theater.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Yoongi asks and I shake my head and sit back down.

"I knew it was all part of her plan." Yoongi says.

Of course he knew.

He knew how Sumi was.

He saw the real her.

"Please help me make sure (Y/n) doesn't get hurt. I really can't let that happen." I say and he smiles.

"Of course I'll help." he says and I thank him and turn back to the screen.

Now all I have to do is fix my friendship with (Y/n) then hopefully after all these years I can finally tell her how I feel.