Chapter19

A couple weeks had passed since Sumi found out about Taehyung and I.

Surprisingly enough I hadn't seen her since, other than the time she came to return her key, but other than that nothing.

Aside from that, Taehyung and I have gotten pretty comfortable with the whole dating thing and now I guess we're like a normal couple would be.

Or maybe not...

"Get your lazy butt off of my bed and go home!" I say as I stare down at Taehyung who was laying in my bed which he had been in for three days.

The only time he'd get up was to shower, use the bathroom, or eat.

He hadn't been home this whole time.

"I don't want to." he says while readjusting the pillow.

"Why not?" I ask and he stops and looks up at me.

"I don't want to leave you." he replies.

"It's not like I'm going anywhere." I say and his reply cuts deep.

"I don't know that for sure."

Ouch.

"Honestly." I say and throws my hands down at my sides and leave the room.

After a couple seconds he appears in the living room in front of me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'll go home, but only on one condition." he says.

"What is that?" I ask while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Go on a date with me tomorrow night." he says as his lips tug upwards into a smile.

"A date?" a repeat and he nods.

"Okay fine. Just go home and see your friends. They've been asking about you this whole time." I say and he walks to me and pulls me into his arms.

"Alright alright, I'm going. Don't miss me too much. I'll see you tomorrow at 8." he says and pulls back.

When he does he pecks my lips before leaving.

I sit down on the couch and let my fingers meet my lips.

I seem to forget everything when he kisses me or when he was just around me in general.

I was always happy when he was around.

Everything about him was perfect even when he was being annoying or clingy, I loved it.

I love him.
Yes, love.

I mean I love being around him and I love kissing him and hugging him.

I love the way he says my name and the way he calls me princess.

I love that he fought for me and I love that he stopped me from leaving that day.

If he hadn't I wouldn't have this now.

I wouldn't have him.

The thought terrified me.

Oh jeez..

I love Taehyung.