Chapter10

Taehyung's pov:
When I woke up the next morning I looked over and noticed (Y/n) asleep at the end of my bed.

When had I fallen asleep?

I run my fingers through my hair and look at my phone.

It was 8:00am and the house seemed quiet.

My eyes drift back over to (Y/n) and I smile.

It felt great to know she still considered me her best friend.

The only thing that concerned me was Sumi.

I didn't need her pushing (Y/n) away again. 

"Why are you staring at me?" A voice asks, knocking me from my thoughts.

When I snap back into reality I notice (Y/n) sitting up and running her fingers through her hair.

"Sorry." I say and she smiles.

"Are you hungry? I can make you breakfast." she says standing up.

I nod and stand up too and follow her into the kitchen.

Everyone was still asleep so it was just her and I.

"What do you want to eat?" she asks while swiftly turning around and flashing me a smile.

"Anything is fine." I say and she nods then turns back around and starts to cook.

After what felt like forever she was finally finished.

"Here ya go." She says while setting a plate down in front of me.

I instantly begin to eat.

It was heavenly.

As I was eating Jin woke up and walked into the kitchen.

"Ah there you are. Where did you sleep last night? You didn't come back." He says with a frown.

"Oh sorry. I fell asleep in Taehyung's room." She says and his eyebrows raise but then he smiles.

"Oh alright. Did anything happen between you two? You guys seem closer now." He says and the smile stays on his face.

"Yeah actually." She says as a smile forms on hers.

"That's good. I'm glad." His smile was genuine too.

He, along with the rest of the guys, knew how I felt about (Y/n).

The only person who didn't know was (Y/n) herself.

"What are your plans for today?" Jin asks as he steals some of the food off of my plate.

I glare over at him then turn my eyes to (Y/n) to await her answer.

"Um nothing that I know of. Unless you wanted to hang out or something." She says and he frowns.

"I mean I would but I have things I have to do today. How about  you and Taehyung go out. It would be a great way to catch up, right?" He says and (Y/n) shrugs.

"I mean I guess. Did you want to?" She asks looking over to me.

"Of course." I say, flashing a smile.

She returns it then stands up.

"I guess I should go home and get ready then. I'll meet you back here in about an hour." (Y/n) says before standing up and leaving.

"Today should be fun for you now." Jin says smirking.

I finish off my food then go to get ready.

A day out with (Y/n)...This was bound to be extremely fun.

The idea of spending the whole entire day with (Y/n) sounded amazing.

We could go to numerous amounts of fun places and just have a great time catching up and what not.

The day couldn't be any better.

Ya know unless (Y/n) decided to admit her undying love for me but of course that would never happen.

I should just enjoy the fact that she's my best friend instead of expecting other things to happen.

Should I give up this one sided love and focus on a simple friendship? Could I even go through with that?

I sigh and get ready for a day with my best friend/my first love.