Chapter4

Taehyung's pov:
"What did you say to her?" I ask looking over at Sumi.

"I didn't say anything." Sumi says as she starts to scroll through her instagram.

"Don't lie to me. I heard you talking." I say and she looks up at me.

"Don't worry. All I did was tell her how happy I was that she was here is all." she says and my eyes narrow.

"Then why did she leave?" I ask but she shrugs and looks back down.

"Maybe she didn't want to be around you anymore." she says and I feel my eye twitch.

"Why wouldn't she?" I ask.

"Well she said Jin was her friend, not you. If Jin's not here why would she stay. She has to no reason to be here, tae." She says.

"She knew he was coming back though." I say, feeling myself becoming irritated.

"Who cares. She doesn't need to be here anyway. You have me." she says and I clench my jaw but before I can respond the door opens and everyone walks in.

Jin looks around then upon not seeing (Y/n) he frowns.

"She seriously left? Why?" He asks.

"Did you buy me my..." Sumi trails off as she runs into the kitchen with the others.

"What did you do? Where is she?" Jin asks with a frown.

"I didn't do anything. She just left." I say and he sighs and turns around and goes to his room.

What was the real reason for her leaving?
..
After awhile everyone joins us back in the living room and we start the movie but the movie was the last thing on my mind.

I wanted to know what Sumi really had said to (Y/n).

Had she really said Jin was her friend and not me?

I guess I was thinking too much.

I wonder if I could talk to her tomorrow and catch up with her.

Could she consider me her best friend again?

All I wanted was my best friend back.

Once the movie was finished I headed to my room but sadly, Sumi followed.

"What's wrong with you? You seem out of it." Sumi says as she throws herself down on my bed.

"Nothing." I say but in fact everything was wrong.

I couldn't stop over thinking.

"Do you need me to take your mind off of it?" She asks as she turns on her side and looks at me with lusty eyes.

I make a Tck noise and walk to my door and open it.

"Can you leave?" I ask and her mouth falls open then closes.

"What is your problem? It's Y/n), am I right?" She asks as she makes no effort to leave.

"So what if it is?" I say and she rolls her eyes and stands up and walks over to me.

"We've been through this before Tae. Get over her. Get over her and you won't have to feel this way. I'm right here and I love you and you know that." she says as she pushes her fingers into my hair.

"Don't say that."

"I love you, Taehyung." she repeats then pulls my face to hers and kisses me.

She always did this when I thought of (Y/n).

She hated (Y/n) and I knew it even though she never admitted it out loud.

Sumi had confessed her love for me when we were freshman's in highschool and even though I rejected her feelings she never gave up even, even after we agreed to just be friends.

I push against her but she just forces herself back at me.

"Let me show you how much I love you Tae." she says as she pushes me down onto my bed and crawls on top of me.

This wasn't the first time we had done this.

She'd always do this whenever I was upset or angry because she knew I'd be too blinded by my problems to stop her.

With my mind racing with all these horrid thoughts, I let Sumi have her way with me, Like I always did.

The only way I knew how to forget for a little.

How to Forget all the precious memories I held so dearly to my heart.

How to forget (Y/n).