{|2|}

"Come with me," Matt said with clenched teeth. Now that he'd put all the pieces together, it all made sense. She was a freaking vampire! He hadn't noticed her lapis lazuli ring. She'd been evasive and mysterious. *Good grief Donovan! Pull yourself together!* 

 He was sad the he would have to kill her though. But  she'd asked for Damon- and said that she had said that she had a message to deliver. She was Damon's sister- these things would never go together. 

 "I'll take you over there," he said a little louder so people around wouldn't grow suspicious. 

 They got outside, and he led her to his truck. She got in the passenger side and sat there timidly. He went around the back, gulping down vervain-laced water, and putting an extra stake in his boot. Matt finally got in the truck- the vervain was bitter and sticking to his tongue. He started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot, heading towards the woods on the outskirts of town. He reached under his seat, and pulled out a crossbow. 

 "Don't try and make any moves. I won't hesitate to go straight for your dead heart, bloodsucker." Matt threatened, aiming the wooden stake at her chest.

 "Y-y-you kn-know ab-about v-v-vampires?" Brooklyn asked, shocked. *Dang it Damon! Keep your mouth shut!!* 

 Matt chuckled darkly, "Yeah. Frankly, I'm done dealing with them. They've ruined my town, my life, my friends' lives," he seethed. Letting out some of his anger felt amazing. He'd been holding it in so long, he'd almost forgot what it felt like to get things off his chest. 

 "Vampires did this?! Damon said he had it all under control!" Brooklyn groaned and put her head in her hands. 

 There was a few minutes of silence, then Brooklyn spoke, "You're going to kill me- aren't you?" she asked pitifully. 

 His jaw clenched and he stared straight I front of him. "I promised Stefan I wouldn't let any unknown vampires into town without them being killed," Matt hedged. 

 Brooklyn's face fell. But there was nothing she would willingly do that would change it. She looked down at her hands in her lap. "Well can you at least tell Damon to go to Boston and aske for Joseph Kyler?" She asked pitifully. 

 "Why would I deliver your message for you?! For all I know your message will only bring more harm on the town!" Matt snarled.

 "That would make sense- Damon has always courted, dated, slept with, and attracted trouble," she chuckled. Matt chuckled involuntarily. *It is true though,* he made an excuse for himself.

 "But I have always loved my brother, and anyone who he loves, I love, and anyone who loves him, I love. Could just tell him that we found away to wake up Elena without killing Bonnie?" She begged. Little did she know, she struck a nerve. 

 Matt slammed on the brakes, bringing the truck to a halt in the middle of the empty highway. He felt like he'd been punched in the gut. 

 "Are you okay, sheriff?" Brooklyn asked, worried. 

 How could he do this? How could he even think of killing this sweet, innocent little vampire? She'd been nothing but kind to him. She seemed to be trying to get his attention- but all he could think of was if he had gone through with killing her like he'd planned- they'd never know about Elena- and he'd have been more of a monster than any vampire that ever lived. 

 He put the car in drive and made a sharp turn, heading for the Salvatore's. 

________________________________________________________________________________

 So- two chapters in one day 😏 lucky you. Buuut anyways- it's like 12:30 so TECHNICALLY it's two days. So this weekend I'll probably knock a lot of this stuff out- so you'll have like a lot to read. If you're lucky, I'll get access to a computer- and I'll whip what I already don't  have written on wattpad out! So yeah. Let me know constructive criticism if ya feel like it. This is honestly not as long as the chapter was originally- but I am SUPER tired and so I just had to find a good stopping point. 

 Question of the day: If you could have ANY vampire boyfriend/ girlfriend, who would it be and why? And what is that vamp from? (Remember you don't HAVE to comment these are just fun little things I ask so that I can get to know my readers, and they're ALWAYS fun to think about!) 

My answer would be- probably either Derrick Novak from A Shade of Vampire (GREAT BOOK SERIES- I SUGGEST IT) just because he's kind and royal and he has real emotions, or Damon (probably more from the books) cause he's so bad and mysterious- but underneath he's like so broken and he needs someone to hold him sometimes- and let's just face it- even Damon in the book is hot 😍💁🏼 

 Keep your eyes open for updates! Love yall! Byyyyyyyyeeeee 😘