-Just So You Know-

I'm definitely gonna post something tomorrow. Possibly later today! (Score! I'm updating more than I thought I would!!) Anyways just wanted you guys to know that I got like 8 more reads than I thought I would- that's awesome! If you like this story- let others know about it? *hopeful face* 

 I'm at the baseball field and my backpack is too far- like a full 30 feet away! If you couldn't tell I'm feeling super duper super lazy 😂. 

 Just a question- have you guys EVER been in that situation where you're in sweats and you have like no makeup on and you look like you were ran over by a tractor- and you're at Walmart at like midnight and people you know are there? Like hot guys? Super embarrassing. 

 So I know I say you don't have to comment and share and vote and all but seriously- do I really mean it? Eh- not really! So plz pretty plz SHARE especially! Jk jk- but seriously. Share. Thanks! 

 QOTD: How do you feel about Klaroline? Why? 

My answer: I LOVE KLAROLINE! Something about them just makes me feel warm inside. I think it's because Caroline's feelings for him pretty much goes against her whole personality- he makes her a little wild. But at the same time- she makes him good- it's just soooo sweet and cute 😍😍 

Love y'all my little lovely lollipop lilac Lilly lovely lovey loves (😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂). That one was ESPECIALLY for my BFFTLEWE- cuz it's funny to us. If you read the TVD books and get to know Stefan- you'll get it. Or maybe you won't. It depends. 

 Byeeeee 💖