Y'all

I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE THIS PAST WEEK- BUT I HAVENT HAD ANY TIME!! 

Sorry! Just wanted to say- THANK YOU FOR 88 READS! Let's continue to make reads soar! 

Comment, vote, recommend! ❤️ 

 Imma update tonight and tomorrow! 

I have a TVD BOYZ IMAGINE AND PREFERENCES! Read it and let me know what you think! 

 For all you hardcore DELENA FANS:

QOTD: your favorite 'ship scene in TVD? Why? 

Me: I ADORE/OBSESS OVER that Delena scene ☝🏻️ But I LOVE the one where Damon's like "We are in a toxic relationship, 'Lena! I JUST KILLED YOUR FRIEND- AND YOU FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME!" I legit stayed up all night one time just memorizing the lines to that scene. Why I like it? Cuz of the end 😉😂. But in all seriousness- it just- to me, it presents this idea, that no relationship is perfect, which is reality. With Stefan, they like never fought, and everything was perfect unless Elena was about to die. The end just proves that they're meant to be- it signifies (to me) that even though their relationship is anything but perfect and they fight, and Damon is evil- but they still love each other and will {EVENTUALLY} work it out. 

 Klaroline: I love the scene in the forest when Klaus is almost forcing her to say how she feels about him. Some of the things she says tho 😂😂 I LOVE HER! SO MUCH! 

LOVE YOU GUYSES! 😘😘😘