-=MissYou=-

I just lost someone very close to me and I'm feeling really emotional so warning. Swearing and depressing content ahead.

It hurts. I'm in physical pain. Why? You told me but it doesn't add up. I feel guilty and terrible. I'm scared and trembling from the thousands of sobs escaping my mouth. My lover desperately trying to calm me down. Breathing hard and heavy.

Flashes of all the fun we had sings in my head like a song I'll never forget. Our laughter and happiness. Our goofy fun and constant teasing. You were there for me and I for you. Your blue bright eyes were my helping guide before I met the boy. When I was sad you would cheer me up. I was your little sister. We were family. So close.

We almost made the three year mark... Your friendship was a gift and a jewel. Something that can't be replaced. I miss you. I break inside when I imagine your supportiveness. You defended me and taught me how to hold my ground.

Remember when you punched my ex? You defended me when he was talking shit and I thank you for that. You've helped me. You've let me be your best friend...

But. Now I failed you. And I'm sorry. I'm crying of the pain. I'm guilty and I feel weak.

You teased me for my height and I teased you for yours. The colours you dyed your hair were as spontaneous as your personality. Even if some didn't see it. I sure as  hell did.

It hurts. Fucking shit it hurt. I'm tearing and shattering. 
I'm breaking and crashing.
I can't, I just can't!
I fuckibg hate this!! This hurts and I don't like it!! Why?!? Why the fuck did this happen?!? I know somethings gonna go down. I know it. God save me.

I'm scared.
I'm hurt.
I hate this!!! Why does this hurt so fuckibg much?! Why did it happen!?!?

Everything was fine. Everything was good...
Everything was...
It was...
No longer...

I'm sorry.
I'm hurting.
I miss you.
I'm so sorry.
I wish I could help you.
I hope that this is just a dream.
I don't like this... It hurts...
It's scary. I'm sorry.
I miss you.

You were a large part of my heart. Now I need to learn how to sew to stitch the rest... I'm ripped. Torn.

I miss you.
I'm sorry.

Ik short but I'm tired and it late for me. And I'm not as emotional on Internet than paper. Sorry. And to my old friend.. If you see this. Just know. You may hate me. But I'm still here. I'm here for you. Okay!! Stay strong my fellow 'Outcasts' hope you enjoyed. Au revoir.

Quote: "Your heart will tear and shatter. But your heart is developing a sense of build up. Follow it's build up. Fix it. You'll be okay. It's hard now. Later is better. Endure it a little longer"-LixWriter