Chapter 7: Low

(A/N) so I'm finally updating bby's.

----------------------------------------------

Vic's POV

I can't believe Kellin saw.

I have to end this with Cara, but I can't.

I'm just going to have to talk to him and even see where we are. I mean I don't want this to be over.

*calling kellin*

After 3 rings I started to feel hopeless, but as I started to hang up a voice said hello.

Kellin:Hello

Vic:Hey Kells, I was just wondering if maybe you could meet me at Starbucks so we could talk.

Kellin:Vic ^he sighed^

Vic:Kellin, please! I need to sort this out with you.

Kellin:Ok whatever Vic, I'll see you in a bit.

With that he hung up.

What if he breaks up with me, I love him. I sighed slipping on my vans and grabbing my car keys off the table.

Kellin's POV

As I pulled into the parking lot of Starbucks I felt that familiar feeling in my throat. I was about to cry, I can't believe what he did. I got out the car and say the tan brown haired Mexican watching me from the window.

"Hey Kells." Vic waved awkwardly.

"Hi" I said coldly walking over to his table.

"Listen Kells, I'm sorry and I love you I don't know what was going through my head." Vic explained to me.

I wanted it believe him, but dammit he messed up.

"Vic.." I sighed.

"I know kellin, I messed up." Vic said placing his hand over mine.

I quickly moved my hand and saw the look of hurt over his face.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked coldly.

"10 months" Vic said almost inaudibly.

My heart just sank and I couldn't keep back my tears. I buried my face in my hand and started crying uncontrollably.

I got up and just ran, I ran, and ran, and ran until I was where I wanted this to end. Did I really plan on standing in front of this train? "You mess up everything Kellin. no one will ever love you. just die." the voices screamed at me. I heard the faint sound of a train and got ready to step.b

Vic's POV

He ran. I got in my car and followed him. I saw him standing on the edge of the train tracks. He took a step and I got there just in time. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back. The train passed and he cried into my shoulder.

"Vic why did you stop me. No one loves me, I would've been a terrible father for Copeland. Vic why did you stop me?" Kellin said to me in between sobs. I made him do this. I felt terrible. Kellin Quinn, the most perfect human being was going to kill himself because of me. I knew I'd hurt him.

"Kellin, I'm sorry. I didn't ever mean to hurt you." I said holding him.

"You mean, you never meant for me to find out?" he looked at me with unshed tears making his blue eyes twinkle. He was right, I just didn't plan on him finding out.

"Kells, I..." I started but he cut me off.

"Vic you don't give a damn about me and no one ever will." Kellin screamed at me running back to Starbucks, I'd imagine to get his car. When he was running he dropped his phone. I picked it up, knowing the code was his daughter's name. I called the only person I know Kellin told, Katellyn.

She provably hates my guts, but it's worth a try.

Katellyn:Kellin, hey how'd it go?!

Vic:Actually, it's Vic and Kellin left his phone. Katellyn please help me. Kells tried to kill himself earlier because of me. He felt like no one loves him an it's all my fault.

Katellyn:Vic you hurt him. I've never seen him like this. You made this mess, clean it up. He just walked in now matter of fact.

Vic:No Katellyn,

But she had already gave him the phone.

"Hello" a shaky voice said. It felt like a million knives going into my chest.

Vic: "Kells, you left your phone."

Kellin:Vic bring me my phone

Vic: okay, but we need to talk.

I heard a sigh on the other end and then the iPhone beeped indicating the call was over.

Kellin's POV

I heard a knock at the door and instantly knew who it was.

"Katellyn can we have a moment alone" I asked quietly.

"Sure, Kells but call me if anything happens. I'll beat him down." Kaitlyn said flexing her muscles and walking into Copeland's room. I laughed at her serious comment.

"The doors open!" I yelled. Of course it was Vic.

"Look Kellin, just listen to me." Vic said

I nodded for him to continue.

"Kellin you know I love you and I just. I don't know. Please just give me one more chance to show you I won't hurt you."Vic said stepping in the house and handing me my phone.

"Vic..." I sighed

"Kellin please" he sighed.

"Vic. Okay. You have one more chance, but you must end it with Cara." I said looking everywhere but where he was.

"Okay..." He whispered.

With that he walked out. I went to Kate and I's room and explained to her what just happened. Even though we're friends, we have no problem sleeping together. I drifted into a restful sleep in Kate's arms.

Vic's POV

He's making me end it with Cara. Okay... I just walk in and tell her I can't do this anymore. When I got to Cara's house I walked in and saw her kissing, kissing Mike. I slammed the door and they both scrambled to stop.

"Vic, I" Cara started, but I cut her off.

"I never want to fucking see you again Cara. Mike what the hell. You're my fucking brother." I stormed out.

In a way I was happy this happened, I don't have to worry about hurting Kellin anymore. I drove home, my mind wandering. I layed down not bothering to take my clothes off. I just looked at the ceiling thinking. It felt so empty without Kellin. He's been away almost for a month. With the thought of Kellin in mind, I drifted to sleep.