Chapter 11:Stay For Tonight

Kellin's POV
Today is New Year's Eve and I still need to sort shit out with Mike and Vic
Vic is leaving and I can't do this without him.
"Vic, you can't go." I said pleading with him.
"Kells I keep hurting you." Vic said
"But I love you Vic please stay with me." I said now crying.
I sat with him on the couch and I started to sing to him.

Stay for tonight,
If you want to, I can show you
What my dreams are made of,
As I'm dreaming of your face
I've been away for a long, such a long time
And I miss you there.
I can't imagine being anywhere else,
But here.
It's singing to me,
How the hell did we end up like this.

I finished the song and Vic placed his lips on mine.
"Promise me you'll never leave." I mumbled against his lips.
"I promise babe." he said kissing me again.
"This is all great, but I don't want you guys to fuck on my couch." Mike said chuckling.
"Bye Mike and thanks." I said hugging him.
"See ya later bro." Vic said fist bumping his brother.
The drive home was silent, but it was a good silence.
"So, New Years is tonight whatcha wanna do tonight?" Vic asked breaking the silence.
"PARTYYYYY." I screamed like an excited child.
"Okay, baby who all do you want to be there?" Vic asked chuckling.
"Let's invite our friends from warped. Om&m, being as an ocean, our bands of course, bring me the horizon, your old band isles and glaciers, letlive, tonight live, we came as Romans, all time low, a day to remember, nirvana, asking Alexandria, crown the empire, and nirvana." I finished out of breath.
"Okay, I'll talk to them. I'll send a group message." Vic said pulling into the drive way.

Vic's POV.
Well I guess I'm staying with my boyfriend. I can't believe I was going to leave him. Anyway about 30 minutes after I sent out the group message everyone said they'd be here at 9, and it's 4 now. Kellin and I have 5 hours to clean up and set up for the party. Kellin is going out to buy alcohol and decorations, I'm gonna stay her and clean up.
Kellin walked in about an hour later and we started decorating and setting out the Xbox one and games so we would have something to do and Kellin set up the speakers and music system. This will be a good night.