Chapter 5:I don't care if you're contagious

Kellin's POV
I woke up and noticed I couldn't move. I looked up at the man of my dreams, this was perfect. My phone starting ringing and I looked at the name, it was Katellyn.
"Hello?" I said in my groggy morning voice. Its been about 3 weeks since we've talked.
"Hey Kells. I found out the gender of the baby. it's a girl!" She said, I could hear the smile in her voice.
"That's great! So what're we gonna do about this, I'm in a relationship with Vic and..." I said when she cut me off.
"Vic? Vic your bestfriend? Kellin you're not gay, you're just confused." she said giggling.
"Kate I am ok." I said hanging up.
"Hey babe, talking to Katellyn I assume?" my beautiful boyfriend said looking down at me.
"Yes, Goodmorning" I said kissing him.
"Warp tour is ending soon. Are we gonna move in together?" Vic said smiling
"Yes we will babe." I said smiling back at him.

----------------------------------------------
Warp tour is over now. Time lapse

Vic's POV
Today was the last day of warp tour. My wonderful boyfriend has been with me for 3 months. I looked at my boyfriend smiling while he was sleeping. He stirred in his sleep.
"Were you watching me, Vic?" Kellin asked laughing.
"Maybe," I blushed and looked away.
"Anyway, today was the last day of warped tour. would you like me to ride back on your bus?" Kellin asked smirking at me.
"Of course!" I said smiling at him.
"PARTAAAAYYYYY," Jamie came in screaming in sync with Mike and Tony.
"This is our last time being on this bus until our album tour we're throwing a party!" Mike said screaming.
Soon all the bands were in our bus. Sws, mayday parade, om&m, asking Alexandria, a day to remember, all time low, and bring me the horizon were all cramped in our bus.

Kellin's POV
I decided not to drink tonight. I wish I was drunk when I saw what was happening. I saw Austin and Vic kissing on the couch. I couldn't believe it. He told me he loved me. I ran to my bus and sat on the bathroom floor. I reached in the drawer and picked up the blade. I ran my fingers over the smooth piece of metal. It was so familiar. I slid the metal over my arm 5 because Vic hates you, 7 because you're ugly, 8 because no one likes you, 15 because you're stupid. I was soon bleeding and my vision was blurred, then it all went black. I heard the door open, but I couldn't wake up. "Oh my. Kellin please be ok." I heard a familiar voice say. I heard sirens.
I woke up in a hospital. I saw my band sitting in front of me; Jack, Justin and Gabe.
"Kellin, why?" Jack asked breaking the silence.
I didn't reply, instead I broke down in tears.
"It's Vic isn't it? Last night, you saw him with Austin?" Justin said giving me a sympathetic look.
"I thought he loved me." I said loudly sobbing.
Vic walked in. "Kellin I'm sorry. I was drunk." He said giving me a pleading look.
"Vic, if you're sorry why did you do it twice? I thought you loved me Vic!" I screamed at him as tears started rolling down my face.
"Can we have a minute alone?" Vic said looking at the guys.

Vic's POV
I couldn't believe what I heard. Kellin is cutting again. I caused this. I hurt him again. When I got to the hospital I asked the receptionist where his room was and she directed me. When I got there he didn't want to talk to me. I asked the guys if we could have a moment alone and they agreed.
"Kellin I was drunk and I didn't know what I was going. I said looking at him
His phone rang and he picked it up.
"When's the due date?" I heard Kellin ask.
"That's fantastic" he said, his voice cracking.
"My daughter will be born next week." He said coldly to me.
"Kellin it won't happen again, just one more chance." I said looking at him with unshed tears.
He nodded and said ok.

----------------------------------------------
Next week
Kellin's POV
My daughter was just born I feel fantastic. Her name is Copeland. She's only 1 day old. Tonight Cope will be spending the night at my house with Vic.
"Babe you ready to go home?" I asked Vic putting cope in her carseat.
"Yeah let's go." My beautiful boyfriend said to me.
It was 9. I tucked in our baby and went to sit with my beautiful tan Mexican boyfriend.
"How about we watch a movie?" Vic suggested.
"Which movie?" I asked.
"How about the purge?" Vic asked.
"Ok." I replied
It was around 12 when I got a call from the hospital. Katellyn had died in a car crash.
I told Vic what happened and he said he was sorry about it.
"Vic, we're parents now. Are you ok with this?" I asked failing to hold back tears.
He wiped my tears and said, "Kellin I'm more than ok. We can tell our parents about it tomorrow and make us official." Vic said kissing my forehead and letting me cuddle into his chest. The most perfect man in the world his mine. Everything about him is pure perfection. His shoulder length brown hair in a comb over, his chocolate brown eyes, and his muscular body. He's so amazing. Thinking about how
perfect he is, I fell asleep in his arms.

(A/N) So maybe I should just stop writing. No ones reading it and no one comments to tell me they like it. kk night.