Chapter 14:Doll face

Vic's POV
Nothing could possibly ruin this. I love Kellin so much and I can't wait it marry him.
"Morning" Kellin groaned in his morning voice.
"Hey babe" I said kissing his cheek.
"So I'm gonna call Tay and Jenna and ask them to help me with wedding plans, okay?" Kellin said reaching for his phone.
"Okay, I'm gonna go out with the guys for breakfast." I said getting up to take a shower.

Kellin's POV
This will be so awesome. My best friends are gonna help me with the wedding.
"KELLINN" Jenna clapped in my face, snapping me out my thoughts.
"So what do you have in mind?" Tay asked.
They've been fan girling over my wedding since I told them this morning.
"Well I just want a small wedding on the beach with everyone there." I said smiling at them.
They both smiled at each other and said
"KELLLIN HOW ABOUT A DRESS!" they said in unison.
"Girls, I am not wearing a dress." I said laughing.
We all burst into a fit of laughs, we finished wedding plans and invited our bands and friends.

2 hours later.

Vic's POV
I walked into the house to see my beautiful fiancé sleeping. We're going to meet my parents today.
"Hey kells." I said waking him.
"Mm. Hi babe." he said sleepy
"Come on it's time to meet my parents." I chuckled at him for not even opening his eyes.
His eyes shot open and he went into a panicked rant about my family nod liking him.
I chucked at his ridiculous reasons and handed him his dark blue toms.
We were into the car and on to the 30 minute drive to my parents house. I had texted Mike and told him we'd be there soon.

When we got there my mom opened the door with an excited grin on her face.
"Victor, Kellin!" she exclaimed grabbing us into a tight hug.
My dad did the same and Mike gave us a bro hug.
So we were sitting down for dinner and I squeezed Kellin's hand telling him it was time for the news.
"So ma, dad..." I started.
"Vic and I are getting married." Kellin finished for me.
"This is wonderful!" my mother squealed.
My dad pulled me to the side and started talking. I saw Kellin's face fall into a worried expression and it pained me.
"Vic are you sure about this?" my dad said to me.
"Dad I love him." I pleaded.
He just smiled and hugged me, I saw Kellin let out a sigh of relief.
"So when's the wedding?" my parents and Mike asked in unison.
"Next Saturday." Kellin said.
"That's great, mijo. See you guys on Saturday." my mother asked practically pushing out the door.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been updating. I haven't been my regular self and I've had a lot of school work. This story is coming to an end soon, but I'm starting another! Okay, I'll be back soon! Thanks to the people that have stuck with me to this point, it means a lot!
-Jada