Chapter 6:Falling Asleep on A Stranger

Vic's POV
Kellin was asleep, but I wasn't. I saw the fresh cuts on his arm, I did that to him. I don't want him to fall for me. I love Cara. I don't want him to fall in love with me, I miss Cara. I looked at my boyfriend while he was sleeping. I could imagine his hazel blue green eyes being open. I don't want to hurt him, but I miss Cara. I looked at the time on my phone, it's 1. I slid out of Kellin's arms and texted Cara.
From Vic: I want you ;)
To Vic: I knew you'd miss me, be here soon.
From Vic: I'll be there in 10.

10 minutes passed

I'm really going to cheat on Kellin, well I guess so.
I got out the car and Cara opened before I even knocked.
God damn she looked hot. When she opened the door she was in a robe, it was slightly opened and she had on underclothes. She snatched me into her home and threw me on the couch. She ripped off my clothes and we fucked.
That's really what I missed was the sex.

---------------------------------------------
8 months later.
I've been cheating on Kellin for 8 months now. His daughter well our daughter will be born soon.

Kellin's POV
Vic's been acting weird lately. Maybe I've fucked up oh my. I did.
"What's wrong Kells?" My boyfriend asked looking at me.
I started to talk but I was cut off by my phone ringing. It was Kaitlyn.
"KELLIN MY WATER BROKE." she yelled frantically.
I jumped up and told Vic lets go. he seemed confused but just came anyway. I got to the hospital and asked where Kaitlyn was and she directed me to her. When I got there I smiled at Kaitlyn and she said thanks for coming. I held her hand as she have birth to my baby girl.
"I'll be staying at Kaitlyn's to make sure her and the baby arc ok." I said to Vic.
He just nodded.
"You can name her Kells." Kaitlyn said smiling at me.
"I now welcome my beautiful daughter, Copeland Quinn into the world." I said proudly.
"Kells can you please stay with me for a little to help out with the baby?" Kaitlyn asked worried
"Of course I'll stay." I replied smiling at her.

---------------------------------------------
3 weeks later
I've been spending a lot of time with my daughter and I love her so much. I'm happy Kaitlyn and I are still friends.
I was at the store buying pampers and bottles for Copeland as I saw a familiar tan Mexican and his ex Cara. Him and the blonde girl were kissing against the freezers in the frozen foods isle.
"Vic?" I said my voice shaking.
He looked at me "Kells Wait-"
I ran away before he could finish. I went to the self checkout so I could hurry. I ran to Kaitlyn's house, tears already there. Copeland was already asleep so we could talk.
I told her about the encounter at the grocery store and she gasped.
"That ass! Kells I'm so sorry. I can't believe he's done this. I'll kill him if you want." Kaitlyn said hugging me.
I laughed at her burst of anger.
I fell asleep crying. I cried myself to sleep in Kaitlyn's arms. Vic
Vic
How the hell am I going to face Vic.

Vic's POV
Kellin
Kellin saw me kiss Cara. what the hell
Am I gonna do? I hurt the boy I love.
I can't believe this. I have to choose.