Chapter 15:All for the Sake of Love

Kellin's POV
My parents are all the way in muchihan which means we'll be telling them through FaceTime. When Vic and I arrived home we called them on the laptop and they said they'll be here for us on Saturday. Today is Wednesday which means we only have 2 days.
"Babe, did you pick up the suites?" I asked Vic
"Oh, yeah I got them last night while you were sleeping." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

SKIPPING TO THE WEDDING

This is the happiest day of my life. The love of my life and I will be together forever.

"Do you Kellin Quinn-Bostwick take Victor Fuentes to be your husband." the priest (Austin) asked.
"Yes!" I squealed, the audience laughed at my eagerness.
"Do you Victor tak-"
"Yes" Vic cut Austin off.
We all laughed and Vic kissed me and my mom cleared her throat, well I guess the kiss was getting a little heated.
We went to the reception and it was the best time ever. We took drunken photos and Vic got his first tattoo, matching mine around my neck, it says
"Before you, I serve no other." I guess Kellic is real, I thank my fans for all of this.
My life is perfect.

----------------------------------------------The End. What did you guys think?
my new story is up. It has nothing to do with this one. Please check it out. Thanks so much if you've stuck with me through all of this. .