Chapter 8: Kissing in Cars

Vic's POV
I woke up hearing footsteps in the kitchen. I got up and went to see who the hell would be here at 8 in the morning, to my surprise it was Kellin. His icy blue eyes concentrated on mine.
"Vic, I know I said I'd give you another chance, but I'm scared." He said shakily
I could tell he's been crying.
"Kellin, I won't hurt you again I promise" I said to him comfortingly.
"okay Vic." He said planting his lips on mine.

Kellin's POV
I'm still scared, but I have to rake chances. I broke Vic and I's kiss and he just smiled at me. Just then there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." I said to Vic.
"I'm gonna take a shower" he said pecking my cheek.
There was one more knock on the door. I opened it and I couldn't believe who I just saw.
"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.
Everything went black and I was being dragged out of my home.

Mystery persons POV
MWHAHA I have Vic's pride and joy, lets see if he'll play my little game.
"Give me your damn phone." I snapped at Kellin. He took it out and unlocked it then gave it to me. I knocked out Kellin again and tied him up. I will get a kick out of Vic, for sure.

Vic's POV
*thud* I heard when I was in the shower.
"Kellin?" I saw blood on the ground and a car, a very familiar car speeding away. I got dressed and right as I was finished my phone rang. I sighed in relief, it was Kellin.
"Hello." The voice said.
It wasn't Kellin.
"If you want him back you have to find him" with that 'she' hung up.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy. Thanks for all the reads, but I'm thinking about deleting the story. I have no comments telling me if you guys like the story or not. K bye.
-Jada