Chapter 4: Falling asleep at the helm

Kellin's POV
I usually don't call Mike, but he's my friend and I need to talk to him about his brother. I can't believe Vic. He's my bestfriend and he....he hurt me. I didn't know I was crying until the tears hit my arms. I heard a knock at the door and opened it for mike.
"Hey Mikey. I'm sorry for bothering you, I just need to talk to you about erm Vic." I said looking at the ground.
"It's ok Kellin. We're friends, you can talk to me about anything." Mike said in a sympathetic tone.
After I finished telling him about my last encounter with Vic he hugged me and said it'll be ok. I'll talk to him ok Kells?" Mike said smiling at me.
I just nodded.

Mikes POV
I can't believe Vic. Hurting Kellin like that. I guess I need to be the bigger brother today. I walked in seeing Vic sitting in the same spot he was in before I left. Watching tv.
"Vic you hurt Kellin again. Why did you kiss him and then walk away? He's crushed because he thinks he did something wrong. Fix it" I said looking down at my older brother.
Vic stood there looking at Mike.
"I guess I'll go talk to him." Vic said looking down.
"Good. I said climbed into my bunk and looked at the time. it was 9. I sat back in my bunk and said goodnight to turtle and Jamie.

Vic's POV
I need to make things right with Kellin, but where do I start. I can't believe I just walked away like that. I hurt the man of my dreams. I knocked on the sleeping with sirens bus and a puffy eyes Kellin opened the door.
"Kells...I'm sorry. I just wasn't thinking right. I don't know why I ran away." I said looking Kellin in his wonderful green eyes.
"Vic I love you" He said smashing his lips into mine.
"Kellin Quinn, will you be my boyfriend?" I said breaking the kiss.
"Vic of course, but there's things we need to talk about." He said looking me in the eyes.
We layed in his bunk and he told me about Katellyn and her being pregnant.
"Vic I'm sorry if it's too much for you to handle us being parents. I just want us to be a family ok?" he said looking at me with unshed tears.
I kissed his forehead and said "It's wonderful Kells. we will be her family.
With that we drifted off into sleep. the guy of my dreams is mine and we will be a family in 9 months.

(A/N) whoop whoop 2 updates in a day. What do you guys think about the story so far? please comment.