Chapter 2:Geting ready to see him

(A/N) Sorry for the opening being short. ----------------------------------------------
Kellin's POV
*beep beep beep*
The piercing sound of that damn alarm clock. Jack,Justin and Gabe were all surrounding me when I woke up. They all know about my little crush on Vic and they're cool with it. Justin is a bit of an ass. He occasionally brings up Vic when we're in conversion with Katellyn.
"Go downstairs you buttholes, I'll be ready quickly." I whisper-yelled trying not to wake up my girlfriend. They all nodded and went downstairs.

25 minutes later
I finished getting dressed and woke up
Katellyn. I had to get this over with.
"Kate wake up." I calmly said.
She stirred in her sleep and moaned.
"We need to talk," I said. My eyes piercing into hers.
She sat up and said, "I know. Kellin it's just not working out, but we're having a baby."
Not saying a word I just looked at her.
"Kate, I'm going on tour today. Promise me to stay safe and keep in touch with me about the child." I finally said after about 45 seconds of just staring into space.

Justin's POV
I knew he was breaking the news to Katellyn. Hopefully she'd take it well. After about 30 minutes an emotionless Kellin came downstairs.
"What's up?" I questiond.
Jack, Gabe, and I sat on the couch and he flopped beside us.
He explained to us everything that happened upstairs.
"Damn man." Jack said giving Kellin an sympathetic look.
"Whatever. We have to go meet the bands at star bucks" Kellin said slipping on his toms.

5 minutes later
Vic's POV
Sleeping with sirens is a little late. I hope ecru things all right. Just as I said that, they were here. Mike noticed me staring at Kellin, he made kissy sounds at me and I nudged his shoulder. I noticed Kellin looked upset.
"What's wrong Kells?" I walked up hugging him.
"I'll tell you later." He sighed walking off to talk to the tour manger.

Mike's POV
"I saw you staring at your boyfriend." Tony, Jaime, and I said in sync.
Vic rolled his eyes at us and got into the bus.
"TOUR IS STARTING!" I yelled to everyone as all the bands shuffled into their busses.
"So what's up with Kellin?" I said sitting next to Vic.
"I don't know, he said he'll tell me later" I replied to my brother.
"oh okay then." I said walking to go watch Star Wars with tony and Jamie.

Vic's POV
Maybe I'll just text him.
From Vic : "heyyyyy Kells what's up"
Kellin replied instantly.
From Kellin: you can't tell anyone ok?
From Vic: okay I promise I won't.
From Kellin: I think I'm gay.
My heart fluttered at the message, what if he likes me.
From Vic; it's ok, I'm gay too. I'm really tired too lol I'll see you in Cali .
I went to sleep thinking about Kellin. He's so wonderful.
----------------------------------------------(A/N) So what do you guys think? Leave comments
Love you. -
Jada.