I want To Die

Percy P.O.V

I chuckled at the memory of destroying camp amused, and yet also saddened at the cold farewell.

I felt like a monster, a super-powerful, giant, vicious, monster, but it felt good as well. It had been two days since the incident. It's the only memory that keeps me from depression but it can't keep the pain away. The pain of everyone that I love and protect betraying me because of their fear. They didn't trust me even though I trusted them.

*Sigh* I missed my friends…or ex friends, whatever.

I wished blackjack and Mrs. O'leary were with me, but Blackjack was needed at camp and my dog was in the underworld, probably playing with Cerberus. I wished they were here…

But I couldn't dwell on that…

I wondered what they were doing…

Blackjack P.O.V (didn't expected that didn't you?)

I missed boss. He was too young to die.

Screw those half-bloods! After he saved us all, they just betrayed him! If only we were out of these stables, their faces would have horseshoe-shaped bruises!

Every Pegasus is now on protest. Were on a roll baby! Ha! Those puny half-bloods can't ride us! Let them try and we'll trample to pieces!

Those ungrateful, cowardly, betraying b!tches! One day we will get revenge from those…things, yeah…things.

I miss boss! Why did that dragon monster something eat him? Why him!? Of all the campers, why him? Is it because it liked seafood?

Annabeth P.O.V

It's been two days now since I became a goddess.

I became the goddess of architecture and an heiress of Athena.

Jason became a minor god of thunder. Leo became a minor god of fire. Piper became a minor goddess of love. Frank is now a minor god of animals. And Hazel is now a minor goddess of jewels and rocks.

It's been two days now, after I left him…

I started to sob, I miss Percy! Why, did I chose to leave him!?

He was now dead…I don't really know, but no one has asked Hades yet, and Nico is mad at me for leaving him.

Why am I so stupid?

Why…

I feel terrible. The one, who loves me most, is betrayed, by me…

I thought that if I became a goddess, my life would be complete. I could do whatever I wanted, I could design whatever designs I wanted to.

But now, I feel, empty.

My ideas left me after I saw Percy's face on that Iris Message. His face was full of pain, confusion, and more pain.

I expected him to be mad, maybe if that was all then I could still move on.

But…

No.

I never saw any anger.

I saw my lover's heart break into billions of pieces.

I wanted to tell him I was sorry and make the gods turn him into a god, but they refused. I looked at Poseidon but I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I can't tell why he doesn't want Percy to be one of us. I only saw his eyes full of sadness. I wanted to know.

After the solstice, we came back to camp. I came to create more cabins for the minor gods, though, I really just wanted to go to him and be held in his arms.