The Chaos Guardian Force

Narrator's P.O.V

"Dude! How did you do that! They're the strongest guardian force unit here and you just defeated them like their nothing in just a flash!" said a grinning Jefferson, he's a 16 year old son of Hephaestus, he kinda reminds Zephyr of his friend Beckendorf, from his looks, to personality, and skill.

Let's just say that Zephyr mistook him for Beckendorf on their first meeting, which happened a few minutes ago.

He's been part of the CGF( Chaos Guardian Force) for five years now. His full name is Isaac James Jefferson, but everyone calls him Jefferson, but Ice likes to call him Isaac, and bullies always call him Jerkferson. Like most of the members, he's been abandoned by his mother because of his "freakiness", his mother thinks that he is a child of Satan because of his fire power. Yes, he has fire power, very rare, only few are blessed of fire like Leo and him. So Arianna recruited him to the CGF.

The CGF adopted him, ending his two years of wandering on the cold streets of Quebec.

"Serve's him right. He's just a big bully that became a general because of his brute strength and his father. He's so cocky that he even exceeds his father. But truthfully how did you did that? His strength rivals Hercules, and you beat him as if he's only a ragdoll? Not only that but his whole unit as well." Ice said, raising her eyebrows.

As you've guessed from her name, she's a daughter of Khione, yeah...the bad goddess. Her full name is Ice Princess, I know, pretty clichéd name huh. But she doesn't like people calling her in her full name, because she hates it and it also reminds her of her father, so people refer to her only as Ice. She is also 16 like Jeff and has been in the guardian force for a month.

Her mother left her to his brutal ex-military father that likes...scratch that, loves to beat her. She still doesn't know how to protect herself then. She just cried when he beat her, with sticks, metals, and any other things. His heart is as cold as ice. That's maybe the reason why Khione hooked up with him.

Her father treats her like a mere animal. She lives entirely her life sleeping in a dirty, and cold, dog cage outside his father's house, not that she feels the cold of course. She's been save by Jeff by burning down the house of her father's house, and freeing her from that dark lonely place. But she became paranoid, and rarely trusted anyone because of the trauma that she'd experience. Jeff is the only one who can approach her.

She's been in love on him from the start, everyone knows that, well as usual, everyone but Jeff. But she doesn't really show that to him, even though it's pretty obvious that even Percy knew her secret from the first time he saw them.

Many people from the CGF and the council treated them like an outcast. Zephyr guessed that even here, there are still corrupted people that makes the other one suffer.

They treat them like that because, one, Jefferson doesn't really like fighting, but he's not really weak- no one knows about his power except Chaos-, he just don't like hurting people. And two, in his twenty quests on these four years of him being a guardian, he only succeeded in five of them and one of those is saving Ice.

Yes, they treated their recruitment as a quest and a test on how strong the guardian is.

The greater the number of quest you've done, the higher the chance that a general recruits you on his unit.

By the way, there are twelve units all in all, and each unit has a

Ten Battalion- each of the battalions has around two hundred to one thousand warriors, they are fully loaded with high-tech weapons, from spaceships, to tanks, to guns, to swords. Basically, it's all frontal attack weapons. As you guessed, they attack directly on their enemies. They are the first part of the unit that sent in case that there's a war on a part of the universe that knows about them, and has contact with them.