The Silver Haired Maiden

CHAPTER 8: The Silver Haired Maiden, and Funny Memories.

Devil's Squad P.O.V

Zephyr P.O.V

Still on flashback.

"Wait! Zephyr, wait!" a familiar voice said, "Don't go!".

I turned towards the voice. It's a female, running towards somewhere. She's beautiful, very beautiful. But I feel like I know her… somewhere, someplace…

I blinked, she's really is familiar. Then, my eyes widen. It's the same face of…

"Chaos…" I muttered. Though, she looked younger, that's why I didn't recalled her that fast… but she still looks the same, well, par the hair, for she has silver here. Though she looks really like Artemis on this scene, with the bow and all.

Wait, a realization came to me. I don't know why it didn't come to me at first…. But, Artemis and Chaos looks very much alike. Only their hair, differentiate them. Chaos has pure black hair, while Artemis has a little brownish one, and also, she looked young and very small all the time.

But who is this woman? She looks like an eighteen year old-ish girl. And she seems to be crying. Tears continuously flowed on her face. She's calling on some guy that has the same name as me… her boyfriend perhaps?

I don't know why, but I felt like my heart is broking…again. Is this jealousy?

"Please! Don't leave me!" she's full on crying now. She suddenly tripped and continued sobbing…

The unknown man stopped on his tracks. I can't see his face, but I know that it's full of guilt and pain.

"Moonlight, don't cry…" he paused for a while,"This isn't my own time, but I promise, I promise to come back…wait for me until then."

She stopped sobbing but and just sniffling now.

"I-I'll wait for you." She nodded to him while wiping her tears. The man nodded and continued to his path.

The girl's eye's widened, as if remembering something. "Wait! I need something to tell you! I-I Lo-" but he is already gone, then something pulled me. I woke up sweating, and panting. "What do the girl needed to say?" I mumbled as I scratch the back of my head.

Where am I again? Oh, yeah, in some random hotel here in California. Well, at least I had a goodnight sleep.

*yawn*

I quickly got up and did my usual morning routine. It's really best to just go into a hotel than camp into the wilderness huh.

I still have time, I guess… I wonder why all of my recruitment lists comes from earth, even though there's many other planets out there at the space. Maybe because it's my home planet and it will be easier for me because I know majority of the culture here. And as of why do all of my recruits located in America, is maybe because it is currently where the heart of civilization is currently located.

Wow, I really forgot how smart I am. I just grinned at my antics, I feel like I'm insane or something. Though, in my past, Ratrr is the one who always think for me.

Woah, I think my memories are slowly coming back to me again. Snakurrn is a straight vegetarian, and he also like pets. Though his type of pets are monsters that will make Typhon seems like puppy. He also likes tea.

Bullnar likes to sleep naked. If you really want to know the story of how I found this out, we thirteen likes to play some game like truth or dare, then Sharkarr asked his most, greatest secret, he then said that he likes to sleep naked. He is not really a secretive person, and only has this few personal things. Of course, we laughed but not at him, but at the glint of knowledge in the eyes of Scorpirr. We all know that she likes him so much that she sleeps with him every night without him knowing.

Sharkarr can't sleep without his wife singing for him some lullabies that she personally created for him. In fact, even Wolfrrn, the goddess of sleep can't put him to sleep.

There are other more memories, but they are all limited only on my…children, maybe because they are my creations, even though not by me running around making love with women like what Zeus do. In fact, I don't even remember having sex with anyone because I'm saving it for the one that I'm destined for.

I shook my head at the humorous memories we all shared. I guess… someday, I'll see them again.