Falling for Artemis

Hello guys! I just wanna say thanks!  Like this story took a lot of work just to fricking type like 4 or 5 thousand words like that takes a really long time just to do that. Oh, Today is my Birthday :) spring break has started for me so I'm just gonna relax! 

Zephyr P. O.V

I already knew who the cause of this commotion was. It's dad. He's probably been talking to Little Artemis in her head, filling her with those things…

I guess if you looked at it from a far, it's kind of funny seeing a Being that is far older than the universe that Chaos created getting flustered since a six day old goddess called him her husband. But for me, it's not. Especially since that Being that I'm talking about is me.

Besides, I'm not really a guy that had been in any successful relationships. Back in the past, I raised my kids without a mother. I created them in a lab from the materials of their mom and mine, and not with a normal sexual intercourse. So, in a sense, I'm a single dad.

Then I went to Earth and had been reborn. I have met many women, women that I may have a crush on. Then I had a girlfriend, it's perfect. I cherished her, I loved her, I protected her, and I went to freaking hell to be with her. But yet, she did not choose to be with me. It sucked. Well, I guess I'd been over that many eons ago.

Then I finally regained my memories from my past, well, some of them…

Dad(That idiot), revealed himself to me. Then I had been recruited to the CGF, and with it I mether. She's beautiful, she's smart, she's actually the mom of my kids, she's one of the main reason of why I left my planet, and is actually and originally created to be my companion.

She's my sister, she's my boss, and she's the girl that made me want to fall in love again.

Chaos.

I really thought that She's into me too since she played and accompanied me quite often, even though many of the members of the Council doesn't like it since she's the top boss. Yet, she still turned me down.

It hurts, really. To the point that I thought I will lose myself.

Then suddenly she came to me like she's gonna attack me, like she's angry at me. As if I'm the one who did something wrong. Women, huh.

Things happened and then we're here now where I just found myself lying on the ground, with Little Artemis clinging into my side. It's already night, and the only source of light is Blackjack's flaming unconscious body. Leto is the only one awake as I can see.

"How long had I been sleeping?" I asked her, my voice still groggily.

She looked at me, and I gulped.

"All night." She gently said. I felt neither anger nor resentment enlaced on her words, which is good. It's incredibly good. I don't want to be her target practice again.

"You're not…freaking out?" I asked warily.

"No, what happened earlier is just a product of stress, which is I'm sorry about…." Leto said smiling at him.

"Besides," She continued. "I think it wouldn't really be that bad to make the son of the man that helped us as my daughter's husband right?"

"Wait…wait, WHAT?" I asked, almost shouting. This is getting weirder; I hope it doesn't escalate too much.

"I approve that you'll be my daughter's husband."

Nope, it escalated quickly and now it's getting much, much weirder.

"… I see…but I don't think I can marry her, well,now." I replied with a bit emphasizing the last word.

"Of course silly, she's too young, perhaps give twelve years more or so, and then it'll be just fine. You can wait till that time right?" She said smiling at me with a glint which I found to be quite disturbing.