I am Nebular

"Master Zephyr, I already sounded all of the Sasmerpaan Empire's alarms, the imperial guards are already panicking." Jeff said as they appeared on some forest near the empire. They're mission is full-on attack. It's what Zephyr likes when they have missions like this. It's so that he can destroy all the enemies all at once and also to strike some fear into the enemies' heart. When that happens, most usually surrender without any other persons being hurt.

Most.

"Good work, now here's the plan.

Cyclopes, conquer the 'Esgeries continent' (one of the ten continents of Sasmerpaar), destroy all of the files, and things there. I want it to be a desert."

The Cyclopes nodded at him. Smiling evilly as thought of how they will destroy it. There's a rumor in the universe that they're force is one of the most destructive. They can wreck a whole planet and leave neither a piece of civilization. In fact, in one of their personal missions, -usually done by only one person, but they are considered as one.- the whole planet of an evil civilization has been swept from a beautiful paradise of evilness into a desert, leaving only a few of the still innocent guys ,left. Though, many are trying to pay them, to build some unimaginable infrastructures, because they were also famous into building and working so fast and effective that it only takes them, just three days, to bring back that planet's beauty.

"Taylor, I allow you to unleash your death doctor mode, attack 'Etak continent'. She raised her left eyebrow, it seems that her master wants to end this battle fast. Her Death Doctor mode is famous in the universe for destroying a whole league of monsters, and making many others cower in fear." She nodded as well. She grinned evilly as she was consumed by darkness and pulled out her 'Umbr' that are shaped as scalpels now.

"Lune, you shall handle the Marudios continent. I think it'll be proper to let your other Summon to participate too. Same order, destroy and bring out your ice hell". Lune grinned as she readied herself to summon her three Summons.

Glacier, her trusty wolf, her best friend that can almost par with Fenrir, he had grown since when he, and Luneth were still on the streets. He's easily 80 feet now in his full height, and more frightening.

Iceberg, a Summon that Zephyr created with Lune. He has a shape of an emperor penguin-sometimes, a baby emperor penguin when lune wants to hug him, he's but has a full height of 100 feet and weight 1000 tons. Lune treated and loved him like a child of hers, for the reason of being he is the creation of Lune's crush, and master. Iceberg always acts as a child, and loyal to her and Zephyr only.

Arctic, the ice phoenix, she was tamed by Zephyr for her, on an icy planet in a galaxy that has very cold stars. Arctic acts like a lovesick teenager whenever she saw Zephyr, and always tries to capture his attention, which he gladly gave with a loving pet in her head. She has a height of 50 feet, but if you add her very long tail, it will sum in more or less 500 feet.

"Grace, er...." His eye twitched as the two couple yet again Married, in a hot, and luscious, make-out session, completely not minding that Zephyr is currently giving orders.

The others just chuckled as they watch how Zephyr face palmed in annoyance.

Meanwhile in the 13th squad ship, giggling, laughing, and wolf whistles, were continuously being produced as they witness the two members try to suck each-other's faces in a ferocious way.

These are mostly newbies, so it will be understandable if they are too young and have just witnessed this action, add to the fact that they always thought that the 13th squad were a super serious guys, with a super strict guy for a leader. And also, they can't help but laugh at Zephyr, who's now banging his head on a nearby tree.