Here goes Nothing

Heeeyy! So far so good on the story! Thanks for the votes!

PERCY P.O.V

I want to die...

Four simple words...

One simple wish...

Hades looked shocked at this, again, as if Zeus has shot him with his master-bolt, again.

I would have laugh at his reaction, again, but the pain, the pain in my heart is just too much that I can barely talk. Just kidding, I don't even know what to call this feeling.

He got up from he's seat and sighed.

"As you wish Percy, as you wish," he said as he's hands emitted a dark purplish light that emitted death, "are you sure that you want this?-still not looking from my eyes-" life is still full of wonders so if you sti-"

"Life doesn't pleasing to me anymore, all of them...all of the people I cared and protected left me, my parents..., my friends..., Annabeth..., heck even my father doesn't care anymore, so uncle Hades, please, end my pain, end my suffering, end my life, please, just end it" I begged.

"You're a real hero young child, if death is what you want, I will end your life peacefully in knowledge that you will never be forgotten by me, you will never forgotten by the world-"

"I'm already forgotten lord Hades" I cut, "but thanks for that remembrance of, that at least, someone never forgotten me"

"Err...your welcome... nephew..."

He placed his hand in my shoulder and closed his eyes then said" LIFE and DEATH the cycle goes on, as the god of the dead I now claim the soul you own." in ancient Greek.

As he opened he's eyes, I said... "Am I dead?"

Wave of confusion flooded his face and repeated his chant.

But...nothing happened.

"What in my name, happened!" Hades shouted obviously confused. He quickly reached for the phone and dialed at it. "Hey, watsup, um, can you check a file under the name of Percy Jackson, yes, email it to me, I need it ASAP"

"Um who's that?" I asked, "and why is your speech like that...it not very Hades-shly talk"

"Um that's Clotho, you know one of the fates whatsoever, she works part time here, in the underworld." Clearly annoyed, complete with gayishly hand signal.

(Let me tell you it's creepy when he does that *shivers*)

"Oh here it is." He said in a sing song voice while typing to his black soul engraved nightmare laptop.

Perseus Jackson...

Age 18...

Birthday August 18...

Savior of blah, blah, blah, blah, everything blah, blah, blah... retriever of blah, defeater of ,blah, blah, blah,

"Ah! Here it is!" he shouted excitedly

Type : demigod son of Poseidon

Level of mortality : immortal.

That word shocked me..., as my last wish..., now cannot be fulfilled...w-why?... h-how?

"Let's see..." he whispered

Immortal: case unknown. Not available

"Sorry Perseus, but it's not available" he scratched his head "but it's clear that you're immortal now, I cannot fulfill your wish..."