Mission's Start, and the Braw

"Where's the intruder!" Shouted by one of the grunts.

They're on the planet of Sasmerpaar or the War planet G65. It's found on Alpha Hemisphere, 5,000,000 light years from the upper hemisphere of Chaos planet where the CGF is based.

It's one of the most corrupted and one of the most powerful planets that have advance weaponry.

They sell planets and stars like the things that can be bought at Walmart. So basically, the CGF targets it. But the past CGF has not enough power and people to subdue the powerful force of them.

Until, they came.

The Thirteenth Squad, also known as the Devil's squad. People of the whole universe that has been introduced to CGF and the inter-galactical network talks about them frequently. They are the group of assassins, warriors, fighters, that stays at the dark and slay the most influential. They came as fast as the wind of Chaos-a universal current that flows at every galaxy every century- and leave the people in peace.

Many didn't know where they came. They just started appearing three years before, and then, the galactical warlords feared them.

"Come on! Don't be scared of them! We've blasted many of their ships before! We can do it again!" said one of the generals, trying to boost the morale of his army, but even though that's true, every single one of the soldiers knew that they can't defeat the force of the Devil's squad.

The field suddenly became quiet, the soldiers gripped their arms tightly and started praying to the gods that they almost forgotten, to save them.

The wind change, the smell of salt penetrates their senses', it's a signal that meant…

"They've came!" shouted one of the grunts. The soldiers looked at where the grunt pointed. Fear crept to them as they saw the small group that consist of four giant, one eyed men, one giant snake, one giant wolf, and ten normal sized hooded people. "At-Attack!" said the general. And all the hell went loose.

Devil Squad P.O.V

"It's been three years guys, we've became successful and became the most powerful squad. Wow, I feel old." Zephyr announced to his squad while grinning, watching his troop, dance, and eat. It's their third year anniversary and they decided to party.

The whole squad cheered and laughed at the joke that their leader gave out, and if the thirteenth base isn't sound proof, it will definitely be heard by the whole galaxy.

"Yeah, but seriously though, it was all because of you," Jeff said grinning while approaching zephyr.

Zephyr mockingly gasped at Jeff's words. "So I'm old because it's my fault?" he said, now smirking.

Jeff laughed and punched zephyr's shoulder. If anyone besides his squad did that to him, the persons hand will surely be ripped by him. "Fuck you bro, fuck you.' Jeff said while shaking his head.

Zephyr looked at his trooped and reminisced the times he first recruited them all.

Flashback.

Coldness swallowed Zephyr while he climbed the tallest mountain on Planet Midgard, the Planet, where the Norse gods had gone to escape the war with the Greeks.

He just finished a mission, so he went there to train. He doesn't wearing anything but his jeans. He needed to do this in order to master his ice making skill. And where is the best thing to do that of course, the home of the ice giants.

At last he just needed to climb one last mountain and it's all done, and nobody is gonna stop him.

Then he heard it, a howling and hissing sounds that looks like they're fighting. He of course, being him, quickly ran to the cause of the commotion.