Chapter 24

Zayn's POV

It's here! My first day of school and I'm so nervous, what if kids don't like me? What if I'm not smart enough because I've been homeschooled? I grunted and got up out of bed and went downstairs where daddy and papa were putting breakfast on plates.

"Good morning Zaynie! Ready for school baby boy?" Daddy asked.

"Yea, nervous though."

"Don't worry about it, everyone will love you," papa said.

"But you guys won't be there with me."

"It's only six hours, and you can text us during lunch," dad said.

"Promise?" I asked with a whimper.

"Of course, and Papa even made you lunch!"

I nodded and took a seat next to Papa who kissed my head before I started eating my breakfast slowly.

"Hey Zayn, do you remember my friend Jon?" Uncle Liam asked.

"Yea! His nephew is Ed who is my age!"

"That's right, well it turns out you and Ed are going to the same school and are in the same classes."

"That's so cool! I haven't met him in person but we text a lot!"

"He has offered for Ed to show you around the school today and he texted me saying that they could pick you up and drive you to school since he lives near us and always drives Ed to school," Uncle Liam said.

"Okay, but who will pick me up?" I asked.

"Either me or papa will pick you up," Dad said.

"Cool," I said with a smile.

I finished my breakfast and brought my plate to the sink then went upstairs to get dressed, I had no idea what to wear so I put on my black skinny jeans, my addidas, and a simple flannel. I grabbed a hold of of my back pack and went downstairs where Uncle Liam's friend Jon was with Ed who I had met a couple times.

"Hi Zayn, how are you buddy?" Jon asked.

"I'm good," I said returning a high five.

"And you remember Ed right?" Uncle Liam asked.

"Yea," I said waving.

"Lets go Zayn, if we get there early enough we can compare schedules!" Ed said.

I nodded and went to dad and gave him a hug.

"Goodbye Zee, I'll see you later okay? I love you very much."

"I love you too."

He kissed my head then I went over to papa who squeezed me into a tight hug.

"Be a good boy okay?"

"Okay papa, I love you."

"Love you more baby, I'll see you after school."

I smiled and then hugged Uncle Liam and Uncle Niall before following Ed and Jon out the front door. I sat in the back with Ed and Jon quickly drove us to school, we arrived and me and Ed hopped out of the car and walked towards the building.

"Don't be nervous, you'll have fun!"

We went to the desk that was in the main lobby and got our schedules to see that they were the exact same!

"Okay first we have Mrs.Greeder, I had her last year and she was really nice, she teaches math," Ed said.

I nodded and we walked inside and sat at desks next to each other in the middle of the room.