Rosetale pt. 4

"Oh you're hurt, let me help." Frisk said helping up the little boy who had just fallen off his skate board. "You're bleeding, here come with me, I have a bandage at my house."

     The young boy took her hand and followed her to her home where she proceeded to put the bandage on his knee.

     "There, that better?" Frisk asked.

     "Y-yes, thanks."

      "Of course. What is your name?"

      "Danny. What's yours?"

      "I'm Frisk."

      "I like that name, we should be friends." He smiled up at her.

      "I'd love to be your friend." Frisk smiled back, then grabbed his hand. "Now let's get you back home."

      "Okay let's go."

      Frisk brought the boy back to his home, and knocked on the door. His parents answered.

      "Sorry, but I believe this is you son. He fell, and got a cut on his knee, so I got him fixed up."

      "Yeah Frisk is like a doctor!" He said

      "Thank you, for bringing him home."

      Frisk said a polite you're welcome and started to leave.

      "Bye Frisk."

      "See ya Danny." Frisk turned around to wave at him, but instead of seeing the lively little boy she knew, she saw his parents holding his small body in their hands. He was dead.

     "D-danny?" Frisk ran towards him and his parents but his, bloody body disappeared as she approached."

      Frisk gasped and sat up, waking from her nightmare. Tears where streaming down her face. She buried her face between her knees, and sobbed.

     "Frisk?" Chara asked.

     Frisk just sobbed.

     "Frisk what's wrong?"

     "N-nothing, don't worry about it."

     "That's not true, I know somethings, wrong. Was it a nightmare?"

      Frisk just nodded.

     "Alright scoot over." Chara said.

     "Why?"

     "I'm going to stay next to you for the rest of tonight."

     Frisk scooted over and Chara sat next to her. She started rubbing Frisks back. "Shh it's okay, I'm right here."

     Chara laid Frisk down and laid next to her. Frisk put her head on Chara's shoulder.

     "You don't have to sta..."

     "Shh go back to sleep, I want to keep you company. Goodnight."

     "Goodnight." Frisk said, laying her head back down, she smiled and fell asleep that way.

                                                                              .    .   .

      Chara woke up to a sleeping Frisk in her arms. She noticed how pretty looked even if she was sleeping. Chara put a hand on Frisks head and floofed her hair a bit. Frisk opened her eyes a little.

      "G'morning beautiful."

      "Beautiful?" Frisk giggled a little, and blushed.

      "I think you misunderstood, I didn't say beautiful."

      Frisk giggled again.

      "What's so funny."

       Frisk laughed harder.

      "You are clearly delusional. Now let's get up."

      Chara got out of the bed, and Frisk got up after her.

      "Come on let's go see if my mom made us something to eat."

      They walked to the kitchen, Toriel was already there when they arrived.

      "Hello my child, and Frisk. I have some pie for you both."

     "Pie for breakfast! This is amazing."

     "I guess you could say it's pretty 'sweet'!" Frisk laughed.

     "Not puns I get enough of them from that comedian."

     "Comedian?" Frisk asked.

      "Yeah his names Sans, you'll probably like him." Chara rolled her eyes.

     Frisk giggled and started to eat her pie. Chara just shrugged it off and started to eat hers.

     "So... When can I meet this... Sans guy?" Frisk said between mouthfulls of food.

     "How about we go see him right after we finish our food, is that okay mom?"

      "Yes, I have some errands to run, so you will have to take them yourself Chara."

      "Okay mom, c'mon Frisk let's go!"

      "Don't forget to bundle up!" Toriel yelled right before they slipped out of the house.