Rosetale pt. 9

"Chara, it's morning. Time to get up."

Chara groaned a little bit, wiping the sleep from her eyes, why was she so tired? Then she remembered. 'Maybe it was just a dream' she thought, but she knew it wasn't. "Okay Frisk I'll meet you at the ruins exit in thirty minutes, okay?"

"Okay..." Frisk said hesitantly, last nights incident made her very worried about Chara. She left the room and got herself some breakfast and then left to the exit.

Meanwhile.... Chara sat on her bed 'please let it have been a dream' She pulled up her sleeve, 'no, not a dream at all, I really hope Frisk doesn't know.' Chara went into the bathroom and took a shower, it stung but she had to clean up so the cuts wouldn't get infected. Chara got out, dried herself off with a towel, and fixed herself up.

"Hey Frisk, sorry I took so long I had to shower."

"It's okay, Chara. So where are we going to go today?"

"I was thinking about showing you Hotland, and maybe have Alphys give you a tour of The Core, since she knows it better than I do."

"Who's Alphys?"

"Let's go to Hotland so you can find out."

"Always so full of mysteries..." Frisk rolled her eyes playfully.

"Welcome to the Underground. Now shall we."

"Yes we shall."

"Okay, this way I know a shortcut."

Frisk paused for a moment, "You're not going to teleport are you, it made me rather dizzy when Sans did."

"Pfft, no. I can't teleport, I don't have magic."

"Okay then let's go." Frisk followed Chara to Snowdin, where she took a left before the library and reached a river, where a hooded person sat on a little boat.

"Hello Riverperson, my friend and I would like a ride to Hotland please."

"Of course, Chara, and. . . I don't believe I know you."

"My name is Frisk."

"Ahh, Frisk. A name meaning playful and full of life. I am the Riverman, or am I the Riverwoman? It doesn't really matter, so just call me Riverperson."

"Of course, thank you Riverperson." Frisk said joining Chara on the boat.

"To Hotland." Riverperson said, and then the boat started to sail.

"I've never been on a boat this fast before!" Frisk yelped as she clutched onto Charas waist.

"That's because it's magic." Chara replied as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Tra la la, Temmie village, the room behind the darkening lantern room." Riverperson said.

"Ooh Temmie Village, will we ever visit there?"

"God, no. Have Sans take you, 'cause there is no way I am talking to those Tems ever again!"

"What's a Tem?"

"I don't think anybody knows Frisk."

The boat stopped, "Welcome to Hotland, come again some time. Tra la la."

Frisk and Chara stepped off of the boat. Chara led Frisk up a hill, to a laboratory. She knocked on the tall metal doors. A small yellow, lizard looking monster opened the door.

"Good morning Alphys. I brought my friend, can we hang out with you for a bit?"

"Oh o-of course. C-come on in. It's nice to finally meet you Frisk."

"How do you know my name?"

"News j-just travels fast in the U-underground. Now come inside, it's blazing hot out there."

Frisk and Chara walked into the laboratory, Alphys led them to her living room, and let them sit down on the couch.

"Would you like anything to drink? We can watch a-anime if you want."

Frisks eyes lit up, "Anime? Monsters have anime too?"

"W-well not exactly, but I found some old anime discs at the dump. Some of the humans garbage gets d-dumped there."

"We should watch some, what do you have?"

"Well there is this one, it's called Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, it's my f-favourite."

"Cool, let's watch it."

"O-okay!" Alphys was so excited, to watch anime with someone.

"We cant right now Frisk, I have to show you around Hotland first, maybe later tonight."

"WE COULD HAVE, A SLEEP OVER!" Frisk and Alphys squealed at the same time.

"I didn't mean that." Chara said.

"What? Please Chara, it will be so fun. We could have a girls night." Frisk stuck out her bottom lip, "please???"

"Okay, okay, let me just call mom."

"Thank you, thank you. This will be really fun. We can paint our nails and do something fun with our hair."

"You m-mean like a human sleepover that they have in the movies!? We can wear our pj's and have a pillow fight. We can talk about our crush's." Alphys couldn't stop fangirling "Frisk you have to teach me everything about 'having a girls night'"

"Of course Alphys, this will be the best sleepover EVER!!!"

"Okay mom says, yes. Now let me show you the rest of Hotland."

"Okay, okay. Let's go." Frisk agreed.

"See you guys tonight. I-ill start getting everything ready."

"Okay bye Alphys!"

"Bye!" Then Chara and Frisk left, "Omg, omg. My first sleepover I can't wait. There's so much to do, I better hurry."

Alphys smiled so wide, she couldn't wait.