Rosetale part 12

Trigger warning

     Frisk had imagined her first kiss many times, but she never imagined it like this; hard and suffercating. It was all wrong. So incredibly wrong.

     Chara pulled back, a string of back ooze still connecting her lips to Frisk's. "You're so beautiful, no wonder Chara loves you so much."

     Frisk looked away; whether it was out of fear or her own shyness is unknown. But sure enough Chara pulled Frisk's chin so she was staring back into those cold black eyes.

     "She worships you even. As if you were a god. Isn't that disgusting? She's so god-damn disgusting."

     "Chara please stop. You're scaring me."

     "She's trying to. Oh she's trying to stop me. I can feel her" she taps her own head "in here, but she's helpless. Pathetic."

     "No you're not, Chara you're so strong. Please."

     "I̡̖̯̘̼̦̙̎͛̑̚ ̩̖͍͇͇̩̰̇͂ͪͤ́A̟̪̫͙̍ͪͪ͒̍̏̒͡M͎̗̻̙̱͕̩͍ͬ̔͛͠͝ ͕̭̦̦̻̼̳ͪ̿̐ͤͤ̔ͫ̏͟Ñ̢͎̣̜̳͈̮ͦ̌̍͋ͩ̚̚O̗̖̣̝̞̞ͬͧ̂̒̆ͨ͝T͇̲̰̤ͫ́̃͐̔̊͊́ͅ ̴̰̙̯͔̹̞̿ͮ͌͑ͅC͎̗͕̥̒͂̈́͆̋͡ͅH̸͈͚̮ͥͨͬ̅̇͒ͧA͊̅͂͏̸̺̫̫̱͈R̹͎̻̞̺̥ͤ͢ͅA͋͑̉̀҉̢̱͚̠̪͡" " The thing snarled, holding Frisk by her throat. "Ì̷͈̭͚͍̝̄ ̴̢͍͕̳̥̿̃͐̕a̷̤̗̗̠͈͗̒̚͠͝m̸̛̪͎̒̚ ̷̗́̏̓͝ṃ̷͈̙͔͛e̸͖̩̱͕͂"

     Frisk put both hands up to the hand on her throat, attempting to push it down. It was so strong, or maybe Frisk is weak. 

     So, so weak

     Frisk clenches her fist.

     "No."

      She pushes the black-eyed Chara's hands off her throat. Teary eyed, she speaks "You ARE Chara, whether you want to accept it or not. Even the bad. You are Chara!"

     This came as a shock to Chara, not just the oozing evil part, but the sad in-love part trapped inside her head. The words bounced around in her mind. This is Chara, all this bad is Chara, but it didn't have to be. Chara collapsed to her knees.

     "I am so sorry."

     Authors note: I'm going to start publishing a chapter every Friday, this one is a short one, but that's because I plan on writing a second chapter to publish on Friday, I hope you enjoy!