Rosetale pt.5

"This is the exit of the Ruins. It's really cold outside, so it's a good thing you've got that sweater."

     Chara opened up the door, a cold wind rushed into the Ruins.

     "It's snowing?" Frisk shivered a bit from the cold.

     "Well yeah, have you never seen snow before?"

    "Of course I've seen snow before, but we're under a mountain."

     "Sooo?..." Chara looked confused.

     "So, how is it snowing under a mountain."

     Chara shrugged, "Magic I guess. Come on Sans lives this way."

     Chara dragged Frisk through the thick snowy woods.

     "How far away does he live?"

     "Not much farther Snowdin is just up ahead."

     "That's a convenient name." Frisk giggled.

     Chara laughed a little, "Here we are, Sans' house is just up this way."

     Chara and Frisk passed a shop and an inn and what appeared to be a restaurant called Grillby's, they also passed a library... the sign was spelled wrong it said "Libraby". After that they came to a house.

     "Here it is." Chara said and knocked on the door.

     A tall skeleton opened it. "HELLO HUMAN! AND HUMANS FRIEND!"

     "Hey Papyrus, we're looking for Sans." Chara said, like seeing a skeleton everyday was normal.

     "SANS! THE HUMAN NEEDS YOU!"

     Another shorter skeleton appeared at the door. "What do you need, kid?"

     "I want you to meet my friend."

     Sans stuck out his hand to Frisk, "Hey beautiful." He gave a little wink to Frisk.

     Frisk blushed, "You must be..."

     "Sans, Sans the skeleton, and you are?"

     "I'm Frisk, Frisk the human." She giggled.

     "Geesh, get a room you two." Chara said shoving them out of the way so she could get in.

     "Heh heh, I think someones got a crush." Sans said.

     "Chara likes you?" Frisk asked innocently.

     "Naw, kid she likes you." Sans winked. "You must be cold come on in." He gestured to his home.

     Frisk stepped in their house was small, but homely, none the less. They had a living room and a kitchen on the first floor and two bedrooms on the top floor. Sans sat on the couch, and Frisk plopped next to him. Chara took quick notice of this and sat between them, she gave Sans a dirty look and then smiled at Frisk, Frisk blushed.

     "Why don't we all go to Grillby's and then I can take Frisk on a tour."

     "I can show Frisk around!" Chara said in a defensive manner.

     Frisk glared at Chara, "I'm sure you're perfectly capable, but since Sans lives here maybe he should show me around."

     "So it's settled then, I'll take Frisk on a tour right after we eat." Sans gave a little smirk to Chara.

     "Just make sure you get her back to the Ruins as soon as you're done." Chara rolled her eyes.

     "Will do." Sans said standing up, he held his hand out to Frisk, "Let's get going, shall we."