Rosetale Part 11

Slight trigger warning.

     Chara watched Frisk, waiting for any signs that she was having a nightmare, but no nightmare was going to come, for Frisk was also awake, watching over Chara. Around 3 am the voice came to Charas head, as they always did. She tried to ignore them for Frisk, but they were so overwhelming.

     She hates you

     She'll never love you

     You're evil

     Demon

     No matter what you do you'll always be human

     "Please just stop" 

     Do it

     "No, no I won't. Frisk wouldn't want me to."

     You really think she cares about you?

     Chara stood up, and headed towards the bathroom, She paused when she passed Frisk. 

     Frisk closed her eyes when Chara sat down next to her. She felt Charas hand brush a piece of her hair back.

     "I don't know what to do Frisk. I just, things are just so hard for me. They always come back at 3 am, and I listen every time, I just don't know what to do. I was mistreated on the surface, my brother Asriel died, and I- well I guess there's no harm in admitting it since you're asleep- I really like you Frisk."

Frisk smiled.

     "Like more than a friend, and I know we just met, but I think I love you. Who knows maybe it's just because I haven't seen another human in years, but I just- you're so beautiful."

     Frisk was torn between feeling happy and wanting to cry, then Chara leaned down and kissed her head. "I'm sorry." She whispered, then walked to the bathroom.

     Chara looked into the mirror looking into her red eyes. Demon. No one loves you. Chara pulled a blade out of her shoe, she always had one with her, mostly just because it made her feel safe to have the option. She slowly lifted the blade to her arm and-

     "Wait."

     Chara turned to see a face peeking through the door. "Frisk?"

      "Please don't." Frisk spoke softly. "I- I heard what you said to me, and I wanted to say I love you too, but I'm stuck between you and Sans. I'm waiting until I know who I want for sure. but even if I chose Sans, I still care about you, and love you, Chara."

     "Go away"

     "Why do you do this?"

     "I said go away."

     "I have them too you know"

     Silence

     "Demons." Frisk took a step forward. "They come in flashbacks and nightmares." 

     "Frisk... please, leave."

     "No. I love you too much."

     Ha, right, love. She doesn't love you.

     Chara put a hand up to her head, due to the pain from the voices, and leaned on the bathroom sink.

     "Chara?"

     Silence

     Frisk took another step forward "Chara?"

     She hates you, they all hate you

     "Chara what's wrong?"

     Demon

     "Chara answer me" Frisk took another step forward. "Chara?"

     "W̴͓̐͝-what do ẙ̵̦̲̾o̸̯͌͜u̶̜͑͝ want?"

     "To help you."

     She's such a great liar, isn't she?

     "Chara." Frisk stepped closer.

     "Sta-a̷̱̅ȁ̴̬́ẙ̵̪̈́ away-ÿ̴̺́  frO̴̻̎m M̴̼̀͜e." Chara's voice was shaky.

      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

      Chara looked up slightly, just enough to see her eyes in the mirror. "They  U̵̬̾̆se̶͙͊ḍ̶͈̿̋ to c̶̰͐͝-call me a   D̷̫̘̒͠e̶̞̤̔́M̶̂̇͜Ȍ̸͉n̸̫̭̅. BecaU̵̬̾̆ se of my eyes. H̶̖͛͝ě̴̛͜h̴̲͔̅,̶̬̕͝ḩ̴̦͐ȇ̴̛̱h̸̪́.̷̜̙͗͋"̶͚̝̈ " Charas hand started to shake slightly. "H̵͉̥́á̶̩͋, it's fƯ̷̢̒n̸͉̄̊Ń̴͔y because  t̴̢̩̿ḣ̸̻̖é̸̟͗ÿ̷̘́ ̴̗̌͝ẃ̸͙̜̌ẹ̵̢͑r̶̖̓̾e̶͉͕̊̕ ̸͙͕́͠R̸̘̉I̸͕̾Ǧ̵̡͎̕H̴͇̐̓T̴̺̅.̸̜͉̐͗ . Heh." A tear went down her face "H̸͖͠a̷͍̜͝,̴̛̩̈́ͅḫ̵͇̂̚a̶̹̍͜.̴̮͚̍.. Heh, ḫ̶̜͗â̶̦̯̄h̷̢̦̒͑á̸̬̗͠. They were right." Chara then felt herself drift somewhere else, she felt herself leaving her body. "H̷̞̘́̍ä̵̼h̷͎̖͒a̶̞̥̒h̴̩̺̓ả̶̢̍hahah̴͔͋̐a̸̰͠hah̷͈͑a̵̫̣͂͝h̷̨͓̿̿ą̷̔͋h̴̙͉͂̐a̵̟̗͝h̴̥̯̾͆ǎ̸͙̃h̵̤͂̈́ḁ̷͓͗͠hahaḧ̷͕a̴͙̟͐̀h̴̞́â̴͎̝h̵͕̃́a̷͙̽h̷̡̰̐͝a̷̩̱̋h̶̼̾a̵̜̅̓h̶͕̙͑a̶̖͖̓hahahahahah̴̞̅͊a̶̟̒h̷̾̅͜ǎ̴̠̌ȟ̷̻̘͗á̶̲h̵̀͘ͅạ̵̝͐h̷͖̟̅̉a̶̧̺͒̾h̶̼̟͐́a̸̳̹͒hahah̷̢͑̔a̶̪͗̕h̷̤̻͋̇ą̶̚h̸͖̙̀͊a̸͓̾ḧ̶̫͙́á̷͇̟ḥ̶̅͒a̶͎̭̒͛h̶̪̊͋a̸͍͈͆h̵͚̆͒ǎ̶͚͖̈h̶̩͆ȃ̴̲̥h̸͓̒a̷͚̘̋̈́h̴͇̲͊̔a̶͙̾h̵̼̻́ã̴̼͕͒h̶̙̼͒a̵̺̙͝h̶̯̄̓â̴͓h̴̙̀a̶̹̳͌̌h̵̗̔a̵̼̓͝.̴̡͓͝"̸̳͐̄͜""

     Frisk put a hand on her shoulder, "Ch-Chara?"

     Chara turned around staring at frisk with two pitch black eyes.

     "̶̞̂ͅS̵͔̹̐̊o̷͕̩͌ŗ̶̗̒̕ȓ̷̮̉y̶̨̟͒̌ ̷̯́L̴̘̺͆o̸͉̕ṽ̵̢̮̀e̶̖͠,̶̧͊̈́ ̴̭̄̈́C̴͔̞͠ḫ̴̜̀a̷͖͋̈́ŕ̴̡͔ả̵̦́'̵͕̪̄s̸̺͔͘ ̸̫͍͌ņ̴̲̌o̴͔̽t̶̞̂̇ ̶̪̟͆h̷̭̿̀ẽ̷͙̪̚r̶͇̾͝é̶͔̼̆.̷̜̈"̸̘̲̚͘ "