Rosetale pt. 6

"So this is the library, they're too lazy to fix the sign." Sans pointed up to the sign that said "Libraby".

     "It's pretty ironic considering it's a place filled with books." Frisk giggled, Sans chuckled a bit and led Frisk into the building.

     "Wow, there are so many books here." Frisk stared in awe, she walked over to a shelf and traced her fingers over the book spines. "I've never even heard of any of these books."

     "That's because monsters wrote these books."

     Frisk continued to trace her finger along the book spines, when to her surprise she found a familiar title, "I know this one." She took it out of the shelf, "This one is famous up above ground."

     "Harry Potter, huh? I haven't read that one."

     "Yeah, I loved this book when I was little. It was so adventurous and magical, if I had the choice I would have gone to Hogwarts."

     "Then why didn't you?" 

     Frisk laughed, but then realized he was serious. "Hogwarts is a made up school. It would make sense if you read it."

      "Then I guess I'll just have to check this one out." Sans smiled at her.

      They went to the librarian and checked out the book, then they left the library.

     "I think I have to go, it's almost 6:30." Frisk sighed.

     "What are ya talking about, we still have some time."

     "Chara wanted me home by 6:00. I'm already late."

     "I only promised 9:00, and Chara will be fine if you're a little late."

     "Well haven't we already seen all of Snowdin?" Frisk asked.

     "Yeah but there is one more place I want to show you. Here take my hand."

     Once Frisk touched his hand they teleported. When she looked up she was a bit dizzy, but eventually her vision focused again, and what she saw was beyond belief. 

     "I-it's gorgeous. Where are we?"

     "Waterfall, I thought you'd like it."

     "More than like it. It's just so... so..."

     "Magical?" He suggested.

     "Yes, thank you for bringing me here."

      It was dark, the only way you where able to see was because of the glowing blue flowers, waterfalls, and lakes/rivers and somehow underground stars? It was beautiful.

     "Sans are those stars?" Her words echoed all through the cavern.

     "No but they're pretty, right? They are just crystals, but to us they are the closest thing we have to stars." Sans frowned a little, "come here I want to show you something." He walked up to one of the blue flowers, and whispered something to it. He put a finger over his mouth so that Frisk knew to be quiet, them he motioned her over to it. Once she got there he mouthed the world listen.

     "You look so beautiful tonight, Frisk."

       "So beautiful, so beautiful tonight, Frisk." The whole place sang with the phrase.

      "Who said that?" Frisk asked.