Rosetale pt. 10

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's not too late to turn back."

     "Are you kidding! I wouldn't miss it for the world, this sleepover is going to be awesome!" Frisk announced, "Plus I've never been to one." Frisk knocked on the door.

     "OMG YOU REALLY CAME!!" Alphys exclaimed, "I mean uh, h-hey guys."

     "Yeah of course we came! I can't wait." Frisk smiled.

     Chara just looked at the ground awkwardly. "I can." She mumbled.

     Alphys invited them inside. Frisk was overjoyed to find bowls of snack and a pile of pillows in front of the TV. She jumped right onto the pillows and laughed. "Alphys you didn't have to do all of this!!"

     "I-I wanted to. What should we watch. I have Mew-Mew Kissy Cutie 1 and 2."

      "Do you have Mean Girls?"

     "What's that?" Alphys and Chara asked.

     "Oh it's a movie we have on the surface... It's a must see."

     "I guess that's why it's not at the dump..." Alphys said under her breath.

     "The dump?" Frisk asked.

     "Y-yeah. I get all my stuff there, remember, it's the only thing that connects to the human world."

     "Humans." Chara scoffed.

     "Well they're not all bad."

     "Yeah, tell me about one person you've met that actually treats you well."

     "You treat me well." Frisk smiled.

     "Besides me."

     ~Flashback~

     "Please, it was an accident." Frisk begged.

     "ACCIDENT?! ACCIDENT?! He may be dead because of you! You-you're a monster."

~End Of Flashback~

     "No, I can't." Frisk said, shaking the memory from her head.

     "That's what I thought."

     "S-so how about that movie?" Alphys said, trying to lighten the conversation.

     "Actually," Frisk started "I think I have a better idea."

     "What?"

     "If you can't see Mean Girls yourselves then we'll just have to act it out ourselves."

     "R-really, but I don't know anything about it."

     "Don't worry, I know that movie like the back of my hand."

     "Then let's do it!"

~A few hours later~

     "Okay and then you say "I guess I've just got a big lesbian crush on you!""

     Alphys repeated the phrase. "What's lesbian"

     "A lesbian is a girl who likes girls, romantically."

     "Oh" Alphys blushed bright red.

     "Ooh does Alphys got a crush on a giiiiirll." Chara smirked.

     "W-w-well, kinda."

     "Wait really? Who?" Frisk beamed.

     "I uh... kinda have this thing for Undyne."

     "Ha! Knew it!" Chara said.

     "I haven't met Undyne, I don't think."

     "I'll introduce her to you sometime soon, okay?"

     "Alright." Frisk said. "So Chara, do you like anyone."

     Chara turned a light pink, "N-no, I don't like anyone."

     "Don't lie! Who is he?"

     "She" Chara mumbled.

     "Huh? I didn't hear that"

     "I said, who do you like?"

     "Well I'm kinda torn between two people, Sans and someone else."

     "Who's the someone else?"

     "Uhhhh..." Frisk quickly thought up a lie, one of the few she'd ever told. "Someone from the surface."

     Chara frowned. 'damnit' she thought 'I really hoped she like me back.'

     "What do you even like about that ass anyways?" Chara practically growled.

     "I mean, he's sweet, and funny, and he's magic. I don't know we just had so much fun the other day."

     "Ooh, do tell!" Alphys smiled

     "Please don't" Chara grumbled.

     Frisk told them every detail about how he checked out Harry Potter and took her to Waterfall. She went on and on about how she wished he would have kissed her. She only left out the part where Sans called her out on hiding her pain. Chara listened to the story, a sharp pain hitting her heart every time Frisk said a word. That pain would continue to come every time Frisk said his name, but that's later.

     Later that night Chara and Alphys went to bed, but Frisk stayed awake, for the reasons of nightmares and fear for Chara. She laid her head on her pillow and kept her eyes wide open, staring at Chara. But there was something Frisk didn't know, Chara was staring right back.