Chapter 6

Dudes, i got chapter 10 done so i thought i would upload chapter 6

**WARNING:

-this is now rated R so im gonna go ahead and out the sex scenes on here and not in a different thing.

- if you dont wanna read it, i will tell you when it gets to the point-- there is stuff going on in between the sex so i tell you when it stops so you can read?

-i am not the best at writing these? so bare with me!

_****THIS IS BOY ON BOY ACTION, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN SKIP!

- i might be repeating things, but i dont care!

now, can i get like 3 votes on this? or more? and comments? thanks for all the others comments! i get all giddy and point to the screen telling my twin to look ;D

anyways,

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy

<3

^^^^^

Chapter 6            *Xavier’s POV*

We’ve been sitting here for about an hour or maybe even two. We just caught up and played Xbox. At about nine thirty, I stood up, making Alex stand up as well. In this standing position my crotch was against his ass. “Well, we’re going to head up stairs and go to bed.” I tell the guys, pulling Alex towards the stairs.

Jared looked over at us. “Don’t scream too loud, Alex. We don’t want anyone hearing you. Especially the kids next door.” he says.

Alex turns around and glares at him. “Shut up, Jared!” he growls, his voice full of authority. Jared looks down at his lap obviously hearing the command loud and clear. Alex clears his throat, his mouth twitching, trying not to smile. “I’ll try my best not to scream too loud.” He says and runs up the stairs.

I watch as he goes, shocked at what he had said. “You coming, baby? Or am I going to start without you?” he asks me from the top of the stairs.

I look back at the guys, they looked as shocked. I grin up at him. “Excuse us if we’re loud!” I yell to the guys.

I run up the stairs and reach Alex, but he laughs and runs away. He heads towards my room. I take off after him again and catch up to him as he goes to open the door. I push him into the door before he’s able to open it.

I push my front into his back. “I hope you’re ready for a long night.” I purr into his ear as I grind into his backside.

He groans, pushing back into me. After he does that he pushes me away and opens the door. I walk in behind him, looking at his ass. It’s so sexy. I lock the door and I follow him to the bed. He turns around and I push him onto the bed.

I pull off my shirt and throw it across the room, not caring at all where it went. He looks down at my chest and groans again. He leans up and runs his hands along it. I moan and throw my head back. My wolf was purring inside. He liked the way his mate pets us. I grab the bottom of Alex’s shirt and I yank it off. It ends up somewhere, I couldn’t tell. I push him back down and I straddle him. I could feel his hard member through his jeans.