Epilogue

HELLO MY READERS! :)

this is the end! :') im so proud of myself, though. i actually finished a story!

i would like to thank everyone for fanning me, voting, and commenting. thanks for all the support and everything you've done :)

i will upload the sequel's description when i get it and i say it's up and then you shall go and read it. and be supportive there too :)

dedication to that person because i love their comments and everything :)

this was very short, i know, but i needed to end this, i wanna try to get the sequel up tomorrow. so yeah, if not tomorrow then next weekend, just keep this in your libraries and you will know if its up.

well, this is it. the EPILOGUE.. not prologue ;)

i would liek to hit 1,000 votes.. :k  it would be amazing if people who dont always vote, would go back and vote and vote on this last chapter. im asking a lot i know, but do it :)

well..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^

Epilogue                *Xavier’s POV*

(5 years later)

“Daddy, tell mommy to stop!” Michael whines as Alex chases them through the house, trying to take their water guns away.

They have been told countless times to not play with them inside. Did they listen? No. So am I going to help them? No.

I roll my eyes at them. “You were told not to play with them inside the house. Mommy has every right to chase you.” I tell him and Peyton.

Alex was on one side of the couch, in front of me, while the boys were on the other. They are ten years old now, Alex can’t always keep up.

“Please help us, daddy.” Peyton asks, pouting.

Alex scowls at them as the water drops from their water guns. I grab Alex by the hips and pull him on top of me, his legs straddling me.

“Gross! Wait ‘til we leave the room before you go all lovey dovey on each other!” Peyton yells, while Michael gags.

I roll my eyes. They didn’t like when we cuddled or did things like this in the same room as they were in. They didn’t want to catch the symptoms of ‘not being able to keep our hands off each other.’ Dorky, I know. They always hid their smiles by gagging or making fake disgusted faces.

“I'm helping you two out! Go play outside while your mommy and I give each other cooties.” I tell them.

They giggle and run outside, yelling and shooting each other with water. Alex glared at me as I held onto his waist.

“Why did you intervene?” he whines.

I shrug, grinning. “They were on their way outside anyways. You just caught them spilling some in the hallway.” I tell him.