Chapter 17

Hello there! Well i would have had this up yesterday, but i had practice adn then a pump it up party for our class. it was so fun! ;)

oh yeah, and SOPHIESMITH, GUESS WHAT? I HAD FRENCH TOAST THIS MORNING ;DD

anyways, i had 22 votes and 9 comments?! YAY!??!! haha..

the dedication goes to that person up there because of their amazing comment that made me feel better about the last chapter ;)

well..

Do your thang and appreciate!

^^^^^

Chapter 17          *Alex’s POV*

“Where did daddy go?” Michael asks me as I drive them to a pack daycare.

I glance in the rearview mirror and see him playing with a transformer toy. “He had to go take care of some pack problems.” I tell him, turning into the daycare home.

Little kids were running around everywhere. Laughing and playing around. I get out of the care and unbuckle the boys from the car seats. They watched the other kids playing as I lead them up to the house.

“Will we get to play with those kids, mommy?” Peyton asks.

I sigh. “Don’t call me mommy in public, remember? And yes, you will.” I say and open the door to the house.

Michael giggled. “Sorry, mo—I mean daddy.” He says and Peyton giggles with him.

I roll my eyes and walk towards Sarah’s office. She was the owner of this house and daycare and she came from my pack. She had a daycare back home, and when we had to move she wanted another one here so the other packs told her she could have this house for the daycare. She was so excited that she was going to have more kids. When she got here, other mothers wanted to help out so now she had help.

“Hello, Alex!” Sarah cheered as I walked in. “This must be Peyton and Michael! They are so adorable!” she exclaims, running over and giving them hugs.

They looked up at her with wide eyes when she stood up. Sarah was a very tall woman. She was thin and tall. She had a sweet voice that could be quite mean if one of the kids were to act up. He height helped intimidate them also.

I nod, laughing slightly. “Yeah, that’s them. Did Xavier fax over the paperwork this morning?” I say to her after giving her a hug.

She nods. “Yes he did! Now you can go play with the boys while I take care of some more paperwork. More kids will be joining the daycare!” she says excitedly. That woman just loved kids.

I took them outside and sat down on the ground as they ran over to the sandbox. I watched as they timidly sat down next to other kids and started playing in the sand. Peyton made a huge mountain of sand and Michael crashed his transformer toy into it. They giggled and Peyton grabbed his and they started crashing them into the sand pile.

After a while, a little girl came over and sat down next to them. She had on a pink dress and white shoes. She stuck her hand out to Michael and he took it, shaking it slightly. She then stuck her hand out to Peyton and smiled widely at him. Michael watched them shake hands and scowled. I guess he didn’t like her.

“My name is Abigail!” she says to them, but only looking at Peyton.

“I'm Peyton and this is Michael.” Peyton replies while Michael scowls at the sand as he picks it up and lets it run through his fingers.

He repeats the process over and over as Abigail and Peyton talk. He must have finally gotten fed up with their conversation and stood up and grabbed Peyton’s hand. As he pulled him away, Peyton yells to Abigail, “See you later!”

Abigail pouted as Michael drug him away from her, but waved anyways. Michael pulled him over to me and pushed him down beside. He sat down in front of us and crossed his arms.

“Can we go now, mommy?” he asks me with pleading eyes.

I didn’t worry about correcting him and nod. “Sure, buddy.” I say and stand up. I take their hands and put them in the car.

On the way home, Peyton fell asleep. I decided to ask Michael why he wanted to leave so early.

“I don’t like Abigail. I think she’s gonna take Peyton away from me.” He tells me, scowling out the window.

I nod. “I don’t think Peyton will let her take him away from you. Peyton loves you, he wouldn’t do that to you.” I tell him.

Michael looks at me. “He loves me?” he asks, smiling his toothless smile.

I nod again. “Of course.” Now whether or not he meant in the brotherly love kind of way, I didn’t know.

(A/N; y'all want michael and peyton to love eachother in the future? then comment giving your oppinion and they might have a story!)