Chapter 2 - Meeting Our Dormmates

The plane was horrendous. I was hit on twice, the food was disgusting and every plane has that one annoying little kid. The only thing that got me through the whole seven hours of hell was my phone and music. Dad had payed for the plane and train tickets. The plane only went to Heath row so I had to get two trains to Manchester and a taxi to the school. Mum and dad told me that they were sending me to a private boarding school because of my "intolerant behaviour". I had to be up by 5am so I could be ready and get to the airport in time. In English time, I was in Manchester by 2pm - 3pm. 

*Oh simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on.....*

My texting ringtone, Somewhere Only We Know by Keane, went off. I couldn't stand the Lily Allen version, her voice just doesn't suit the lyrics. I switch my phone on glancing at my homescreen - a picture of me and my sister  - before unlocking it to find a text from Eleanor.

Guess what! I managed to persuade my parents to let me leave school and go to the boarding school your attending! Xx ~E 

I smiled as I read the text message, dad said that I could share a dorm with someone I knew if they went to the same school as I was going to! I typed a quick text back.

Thank gosh! At least someone I know, can't wait to see you again! I just got off the train, wanna meet at Starbucks? Xx ~A

I wasn't expecting an instant reply, but I got one.

Sure! I'll meet  you outside the school so I can show you where it is. Xx ~E 

I was quite glad that she said that considering I don't know my way around yet.

Lol thx Xx ~A

I didn't get a reply back but that was okay. About 15 - 20 mintutes later, the taxi pulled up outside the school. The sign read "Manchester Boarding School". I climbed out of the back seat, grabbed my suitcase and said have a good day to the driver whilst paying him. I started walking down the path way towards the school - it was huge - when someone called my name. I knew that voice from anywhere. I turned to find myself in a bone crushing hug, by Eleanor. 

"El! You're suffocating me!", I gasped at her strength since the last time I saw her. 

She laughed and released her tight grip. 

"Oops? Sorry, I've just missed you soooooooooo much!" El exclaimed, a huge smile on her face, I said, "I've missed you too!" as a smile of my own crept it's way onto my face.

We kept in contact over the last three years and I was glad we did.

"So. I heard you're dating "The Sassmasta from Doncasta"?, I smirked. She blushed everytime I brought up her boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. Eleanor rushed, "Yeah... Things are going great. Buuuuuuutttt! Guess who the principal's son is?!" I laughed at her, "I don't know, but I do know you're gonna tell me!" El had a look in her eyes that couldn't quite understand, "Harry Styles....." I in a know it all voice, I said, "So. You're teling me that we're not going to a boarding school, we're going to a fan - girling club that's goes on 24/7?" Eleanor laughed at my remark "If that's what you wanna call it, then yeah!" I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Fantastic!"

We had been there for about five minutes till I realised that we should go check into out dorm.

"Lets go to our dorm and see who our roommates are, yeah?", I suggested. Eleanor looked up at the sky and back at me, "Good idea, it looks like it's gonna rain."

We walked up to the door when it barged open, revealing a curly haired boy with greyish eyes and an angry expression on his face. When he saw us his eyes softened, turning green. He gave me a smile. It was Harry, like I cared though.