Chapter 1

The town of mystic stood still as the sun rose over the horizon. The faint sounds of roosters calling out to their owners to wake up could be heard all around as I flickered my sleepy eyes open only to be met with my mother's gorgeous smile.

"Rise and shine sweetheart." I groaned slightly as I pulled my white sheets back to show my white tiger printed pyjama pants as I slowly sat up and my white hair was all messed up.

"Time for your first day at school." I groaned more as I sat up rubbing my head lightly as I had a massive headache for some reason. Probably from Mr and Mrs Gardner fighting last night again. As I slowly got out of my bed I felt something warm and furry lying on my legs as I looked seeing Octavia lying on my legs as her gorgeous white coat shone beautifully with the suns rising and her beautiful ice blue eyes looked towards me as I sat up and stroke her little head.

"Hey Octavia." She barked as I leaned forward and kissed her forehead as I suddenly heard my phone going off as I checked it to see that I was going to be late for homeroom.

"SHIT!" I ran off in seconds gathering all my drawing things I needed as I got changed into my jeans and white long sleeve shirt as I put my hair up in a high ponytail with my glasses on as I ran downstairs grabbing my freshly made school pack for today as the first thing I did when I got outside was grab my bike.

I noticed Mr Gardner walking towards his elderly inspired house. Probably got drunk at Witch's Cauldron again. Anyways I got onto my bike as I was off in minutes riding down my main street of Howlers Road. I kept on riding around before I finally made it to Mystic High as I pulled up next to the main entrance. Basically all around were guys in either normal or sporting clothes and the girls were basically in their sexiest outfits because they wanted to get laid during class. Trust me I've got enough dirt on every person in town to blackmail them. But I chose not to. Although I may have power there's nothing from making the plan go wrong.

Anyways I walked into school as I noticed Rachel, the queen of the school, kissing Chase, the king of the football team, right in front of my locker as I groaned slightly.

"Really?" I searched through my bag a bit as I brought out an air horn before I walked over and held it really close to their ears before I blew it and they both shot away from my locker.

"Thank you." I jiggled the lock around slightly trying to get it open as I saw Rachel pissed.

"What the fuck bitch. I was in the middle of something."

"In front of my locker." Suddenly she was about to hit me in the face but I moved so that she hit my locker as she screamed slightly in pain and Chase held onto her.

"Rachel hold on."

"babe. Take me to the infirmary."

"Rachel you couldn't have done anything except break a nail."

"shut up bitch!" Chase scooped her up into his arms as he carried off with her and the last thing I saw was a very pissed Rachel holding the rude finger up at me.

I rolled my eyes as suddenly I got hit by the cheerleaders as my drawing books fell to the ground with my drawing gear as I sighed kneeling down an picking up them all as I suddenly noticed someone kneeling down and helping me as I looked up slightly seeing a guy who I haven't seen before.

He had brown hair kinda like how most boys have it here at Mystic as he also had sapphire blue eyes and he was quite tall for a grade 10 like me. He was a bit muscular and his skin was a bit like mine but more tanned as I caught him holding my books.

"You dropped these."

"Thanks." I took them back as I put them in my locker before I closed my locker seeing the newbie leaning on the locker opposite of mine.