Adrien

I had just moved there. After my parents died, My best friend Lucy, who lived in Paris, offered to take me in. Of course I accepted, it's amazing there!

She told me all about the sights to see, places to go, and about her best friends. I couldn't wait to meet them!

I walked into school, green hair pulled up in a ponytail, books pulled tight to my chest. The nervous butterflies took a hold of me and I found the classroom.

"Ah, Ms. Violet. Glad you could join us. The teacher said.

I felt my cheeks rise in temperature. I pushed a flyaway behind my ear and gulped. I scanned the room for Lucy.

I saw a few people that stuck out. First was some girl wearing a ton of makeup. I bet she would way 5 pounds less without it. Next, was a girl with dark blue hair. She was cute, petite, and very pretty. Next to her was a girl with ombré hair. She wore glasses and seemed to really like technology. In front of her, was a guy with glasses. He seemed pretty chill. And besides him was the most glorious sight.

He was lean, cool, and very very handsome. His green eyes shined in the sunlight through the open window. His blonde hair was golden like the sun. He noticed me looking at him and he smiled. His smile could paralyze anything.

Oh wait, he was looking at me.

I hid my face in my books and ran up to empty seat next to where I located Lucy.

The teacher smiled, "Anyways class. This is Ms. Violet Waterson. She just moved here from the US."

She gestured towards me, my face slowly rising in heat again. Everyone turned to look at me, and I shrank down in my seat.

I whispered, "Lucy... Helppppp."

She giggled and patted my shoulder, "They aren't gonna bite. Well, except maybe Chloe."

"Chloe?" I had heard her mention the name before. She never explained what she looked like.

She nodded and pointed to the makeup girl. She was making goo-goo eyes at the blonde I was obsessing over in my mind. They must be a thing...

"Oh. The girl who if-she-took-off-all-her-makeup-would-be-5-pounds-lighter Chloe." I joked.

"Well," Lucy said, "You came just in time. The lunch bell is gonna ring any second!"

-ring ring-

And everyone got up and ran to their lockers. Lucy guided my way through all the people, banging into each other, laughing, scowling. It was the ideal picture of a Highschool alright.

We made it to the cafeteria. Me and Lucy each brought a lunch so we sat down at the table she sits at with her friends. One by one they each sat down.

They were all the people I looked at earlier. Blue haired girl, tech girl, and chill dude. I made up sly nicknames for them all.

"Hi! You must be Violet. I'm Marinette." The blue haired girl said, waving.

The tech girl replied, "She's known to be very sweet. I'm Alya, her best friend."

Marinette giggled, "I thought your phone was your best friend."

Alya smiled and punched her in the shoulder.

"I'm Nino, the one and only. Sup dude." The chill guy said, wrapping an arm around Alya's shoulder. "And I got this lucky lady on my arm all night. Sweet right?"

I tried not to laugh as Alya rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys. What'd I miss?" I looked up and saw him.

HE SAT WITH THEM?! IM DYING!!!

He sat right next to me, RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I WAS SQUEALING AND FANGIRLING INSIDE! But I remained content on the outside.

"Hey, you're Violet right?" He said, addressing me. "That's one of my favorite wild flowers."

"Thanks." I replied. I didn't know what else to do so I smiled and took a bite of my sandwich.

Lucy laughed, "Aren't you gonna introduce yourself hot stuff?"

Did she just. Call him. Hot stuff? To his face?!

"Oh right. My name's Adrien." He said, holding out a hand.

I grabbed it. It was warm and soft to the touch. The handshake lasted forever it seemed, in reality it was probably only 2 seconds.

Adrien stared at me for a while. Alya cleared her throat with a loud "ahem" and he snapped into focus.

"Well, ugh, anyways." He swallowed the bite of his food. "Marinette and I were just gonna go see a movie. Wanna join us?" He asked me politely.

I looked at Marinette. She seemed unsettled but wore a huge goofy smile on her face.

"Uh.." I looked at him and he seemed really into it, but I didn't want to ruin things. "I'll... Pass. I need to, um, tour the city with Lucy! Yeah, Lucy."

He looked down at his food.

"No, no, I insist." I heard Marinette plead. "It's just one movie, and besides, you can tour another day with me! I know the city inside and out."

She still seemed bugged. "Are you, sure?" I gulped.

"Yes it's totally fine!" She smiled her goofy grin again.

I sighed, "Oh, alright." Adrien lit up a bit and sat straighter when I responded. I guess he's really into movies.