Movies

I felt terrible, but there was nothing I could do. After a while, everyone else left the school front except me and Adrien.

"Where is she?" I muttered.

Then, I saw the most amazing thing. Ladybug, swinging down the street! She stopped when she noticed us.

"Guys, you need to get out of here! Some villain named the Heartbreaker is ruining EVERYTHING! He is taking people that are in love, then drastically ruining it. I would go, now!" She yelled.

Adrien nodded, grabbed my hand and lead me away. When we got to a certain street he let go and told me to keep running forward until the bench at the end of the way. When I got there, he was...GONE?!

"Oh no..." I quivered.

"Having troubles, my lady?" I heard Adrien's voice from behind me.

I turned around, but it wasn't Adrien at all! It was the famous CAT NOIR! He was even more handsome in person. His mysterious smile, wide green eyes, silky blonde hair.

"Yes, actually. I was with a guy, Adrien. But he disappeared out of nowhere! I don't know where he is and I'm realllly worried." I explained to the hero. He'd find him for me!

He smiled, it was beautiful, "Don't worry, I'll find Adrien. But I don't think I've properly introduced myself."

He pulled me close, REALLY close, and kissed my hand for what seemed like forever.

"I know who you are! Your amazing!" I said sarcastically and pushed him away with a smile.

Was I... Flirting with Cat Noir? He gave a smirk.

"Feisty. I like feisty, it's more eye-cat-ching." He gave a mrow of laughter.

I decided to play along, poking his nose, "What a cute kitty you are." I scratched under his chin, he looked very satisfied, and I twirled my hair afterwards.

"My lady, you are very intriguing." He kissed me hand again. "Care for a pleasant stroll around the park? Or a dinner in the moonlight?"

I laughed, "Don't you have a job to do? Heartbreaker or something is on the loose."

I sat down on the very end of the bench. He layed down on his back, his head resting in my lap. "Yeah, but I'd rather spend my time with you. You're new, you need company. Mrow. And besides, if you were here before I would've noticed you."

Realizing he was just here cause I was "lonely," I sighed, "It's ok, I don't need your pity company. It's all anyone has been giving me all day."

"Ahem, Kitty, a little help here." I heard Ladybug say. She was fighting off Heartbreaker, who looked a lot like...

"Sam?!" I yelled.

He looked this way and gave me a smirk. Then he looked at Cat Noir's head resting on my lap, back to me, him to me, him to me, and growled.

"Violet! YOU WILL LOVE ME! NO ONE ELSE HERE WILL BE ABLE TO LOVE FOR THE FEAR OF BEING REJECTED! YOU AND I WILL BE LOVERS FOR ETERNITY!" Heartbreaker screamed threatening.

Cat Noir got up, his staff in hand, "You want her?! You'll have to get through ME."

Heartbreaker laughed, "Gladly, Kitty cat."