Oh Crap....

He was still fawning over me, he's so cute when he's star-crossed. I took his hand and led him away, into the woods behind the school, it remains heard that the town had planted the trees a while back but nobody noticed until now.

When I first took a look around the city, with a counselor, she didn't tell me much about the places we had visited. But I do remember the route to one particular spot, in the new woods.

I had thought it had been gone, when I spotted it. It was a tiny little rocky ledge, a miraculously tiny waterfall spilling into a small pond below it. The town had put a secret bench, on top of the waterfall, for visitors who dare venture and find it.

Adrien gaped, "Wow. Wildflower, how did you find this purr-fect spot?"

I played hard to get, "Just a little something I saw, no biggy."

He side glanced at me, smirked, and ran over to the bench. Little did he know, I was on Track at my old school. Even in my fuzzy boots, I was faster. I raced up the hill and sat on the bench, as he came up behind me minutes later, exhausted.

"How did you...*pant*...I can't...*pant*... Your awesome." He sighed.

I giggled, and pushed the hair out of his eyes as he sat down. I stared into them, and forgot what I was doing.

"See something you like, my lady?" He purred.

I quickly retracted my hand, "Nope, I thought I saw something in your eyes. Golden flecks purr-haps?"

"Will you two quit it? It's making me sick." A little disgusted voice said from inside Adrien's bag.

"Plagg... I'm kinda in the middle of something." Adrien whispered.

I looked away, into the woods, and heard a tiny ruffle from below me. I saw Crest, my little white Kwami.

"Hi Violet! Plagg is awfully cute when he's angry, don't you think?" She giggled.

I sighed at my little Kwami. She was so love-struck. What we, all four of us, didn't realize is that our love may never even last. I pat her on the head.

"Go comfort him, Crest. Make him feel loved, and not angry. Show him you care, you have a good chance at a good life." I explained.

She seemed worried for me, but nodded and flew over. I watched them converse.

"H-hey Plagg. Are you alright?" She asked sweetly, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He looked over at his shoulder, than at her. It was the softest, cutest smile that radiated from his face.

He blushed, "Heh, Crest, hey. Um, I'm fine." He took her hand and held it with his, "Well I'm fine now."

I muffled the sweetest little Awww and suddenly Plagg flew off... And Adrien was nowhere to be seen.

"I guess they were done?" Crest asked sadly.

I put her in my bag, "I guess so."

I heard a ruffle in the trees behind me, and I swiftly turned around... But no one was there. The bushes ruffled yet again, to the left, and still no sign of anyone.

"Crest, claws out." I whispered.

I transformed into the cute white jumpsuit, my green eyes gleaming, and was ready for action. I had my claws ready to swipe. The noises again came from behind me and I leaped around and ran towards the bushes. I quickly peered into them, and nothing.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and braced myself to get swiped, but whoever it was just bear hugged me from behind.

I struggled to get free, but they wouldn't let go. I elbowed them in the side, and I heard the intruder drop to the floor with a loud oof. Like Cat Noir, I had a staff, so I took it out, quickly turned and pinned them to the floor.

"Oh my god..." I said, seeing who it was.

They giggled, "Well, you certainly have paw-sitively amazing skills, my lady <3."

I quickly retracted my staff, and pulled him up. He leaned forward when catapulted up and landed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Quite a kiss I must say," I purred, "The lucky lady whom you accompany must be very delighted."

His ears perked up in glee, "Well, I believe she may be, for she brought me out here, to this very a-meow-zing place."

I grabbed his suit and pulled him forward into a full-on make out session. Our lips moved in sync. He wrapped his hands around my waist. I couldn't help but smile through it all.

Suddenly, I felt a presence. Still kissing Cat (and Adrien) I side glanced to where I felt the gaze. It was Ladybug....

"Cat?!" She said, sorrowfully.

I looked back at him, still kissing him. He pulled me closer but stopped kissing me.

"What is going on? My Kwami said she felt your Kwami transform, but I don't see a villain here." Ladybug said, sassily putting her hands on her hips.

Cat's ears shrunk down and he nervously laughed.

"Um... Sorry Bugaboo." He said, looking down at the forest floor.

She finally truely noticed me here, "Are you two, a thing?"

Cat stood up defiantly, "Yes, bugaboo. She's my lady."

"W-what about me?" She put a hand on her heart, her expression full of pain.

He sneered, "You always turned me down, bugaboo. You never returned my meow-ningful (meaningful) feelings towards you. I have finally found my lady, my love."

He grasped both my hands in his and stared at me in the eyes.

"I love you, my lady." He purred.

I kissed his nose, "I love you too, kitty."

Suddenly, a loud boom escaped from the town. We forgot about the sappy love story going on, and all catapulted our way into the city.

"Well, well. If it isn't the Thrilling Three!" A cackling voice said from on top of the school.

We looked up and couldn't believe our eyes.

A/N

Well, here's that. I really don't have much to say other than thanks to the readers who still read this story! I have made it my sort-of duty to never read these chapters on the real story, only pre-read them in editing mode so I don't mess with the real reads I get. Anyways, I want to say that your comments will mean the world to me if you have anything to say at any part of the story. Even if you don't like something I did, I can improve if you comment. Thanks a bunch! ~Ally