FaceTime

(Above is my drawing of you, I've posted a couple in the past chapters, but here's an up-close on normal you :) )

I was setting up my computer, and my desk laptop, when I heard a knock on the glass. Expecting it to be that maniac Cheetah, I picked up a copy of The Outsiders as a weapon.

I apologized, "I'm sorry, best book in the world, that you must touch that demonic creature."

I kissed my book and raised it up for defense.

"It's open," I yelled, and embraced for the kill.

The window opened and I swung.

"OW!" I heard a familiar voice.

I dropped the book, "I'm so sorry Ladybug!"

I picked her up for the floor, and put my book back on its shelf. She nodded a thanks and walked over to my bed. She flopped onto it, and turned into Mari.

"What brings you to my humble abode?" I asked.

I kicked off my converse, and flopped next to her.

"I'll show you." She grabbed her bag, and pulled out a mini laptop.

She searched her contacts until she found who she needed. She put them on FaceTime and turned the computer to me.

"Hey, wildflower." Said Adrien.

I glared, "Hello, kitty. How's Chelsea."

He sighed, "I can tell your still pissed."

I grunted, "No duh. You could've texted me. That goes for those 2 1/2 years, I wouldn't have forgotten you if you kept in touch!"

He sighed again, "I know, I know."

Mari spoke up, "Adrien, you do realize that you and Vee here never actually broke up. You've been cheating on her for 2 1/4 years, not the full 1/2 but you get what I mean."

He realized and gasped, "Oh my... I see what you mean."

"Finally, I thought you never would. You flirting with me as Cat while your girlfriend was there didn't make me feel the best. She didn't even know it was you." I explained.

He sighed, AGAIN, "I know, my lady, but your just so-"

"See that's the thing," I cut him off, "You call me 'your lady' and flirt and compliment me, but your dating someone."

Mari cut us off, "But the thing is, Vee, he's actually still dating you. He's just -somewhat- cheating on you."

I looked away from the camera, away from the hopeful eyes of my once true love.

"You see," I said softly, "I don't want to date him."

Mari gasped, "You didn't mean that, take it back."

I looked at Adrien and his mood completely changed.

Mari yelled, "Come on Vee! Take it back! Your just mad at him because of Chelsea!"

I snapped, "YES I AM! HE COULDVE TOLD ME AS SOON AS I REMEMBERED HIM SO MY HEART WOULDNT BE THIS TORN. Seeing her latch onto him, it made me realize what I had missed, and now she's playing with his hair, flirting with him, going on dates, and kissing him - kissing my kitty."

I hadn't realized I had started to cry until a tear landed on the computer keyboard. I couldn't do it anymore, I had forgotten Adrien heard all that, and I just ended the FaceTime without saying goodbye.

I cried onto Marinette's shoulder. She hugged me in return.

"It'll be ok," she promised, "How do you think I felt when Chloe was hanging onto Adrien and kissing him when they weren't dating?"

I sobbed, "That's the thing, they ARE dating. He knows what he's doing, I just hope he knows the right thing to do."

She nodded and patted my back. I wiped my tears.

A/N

Hey! Short fill in chapter, I'm pooped for writing for today. I've written like 4 chapters or more! I feel accomplished. Yep, major drama going DOWN. And your man has low-key, not knowing, been cheating on you! Poor guy ;-;

Ok well COMMENTS! I NEED THOSE COMMENTS! I've been active and I really appreciate any support you can show! I might be slow on updating for the weeks because, school. The weekends I will be most active. I might actually have to make this into a sequel if it turns out right.

See you in the next chapter, my kitties! Mwah 😘 ~Ally