Sam Feeona

Your POV

I sat down at the table. Alya, Mari, and Nino sat down right after me. I sat at the edge of the bench, and Mari sat directly right of me, so no one could bother.

"Hello girls. Nino!" I heard a familiar perky voice say from my left.

I looked up and there was Chelsea, still squeezing the life out of Adrien. Who needs him anyways, he's a lier, and a heartbreaker.

"Violet. Me and Chelsea were going to the movies, and she has invited you to come. I couldn't care less." Adrien said with no emotion expressed.

It was odd, to see him like this, like he was some lifeless robot. Chelsea smirked, and I knew she had something to do with it.

"Violet, hey." I heard a intriguing voice from behind me mutter.

I turned around and there was Sam, winking at me and smiling a sly grin. Marinette and Alya wolf whistled and drooled. Nino crossed his arms in defiance.

"H-hey Sam." I muttered.

He smirked, "You're still coming tonight, right?"

I blushed, "Well, I-I yeah."

"I thought y-you were coming with us Violet." I heard Adrien defend me.

I walked up to him and glared, "You break my heart and expect to come on some pity date with you and your self-absorbed girlfriend?! Your so fricking insane, Adrien. I swear..."

Sam walked up behind me and held my hand, "Let's go early. I see you two have some unspoken history."

Marinette walked over and tugged on her ponytail and blushed, "Actually, she said it quite clear. He broke her heart... NOT TO GO AGAINST YOU OR ANYTHING!!!"

He laughed at her, "Your cute. Go see your friend, little one."

She nodded her head quickly and sat down next to Alya. I looked over at Chelsea. She bit her lip, eyed Sam up and down, and walked closer.

"Hello, love. I'm Chelsea." She flirted, practically against his chest.

He smirked at her real cute like, "Hello gorgeous. Well, I have to take my lady out to a cafe, but I'll text you later."

I squeezed his hand and I remembered... He said "my lady." Cat Noir used to say "my lady" to me. No matter, it was cuter when Sam said it.

-Time skip brought to you by shallow Adrien, {fangirls boo him}-

It's been two months since I've started seeing Sam. After our date today, he dragged me to the school. He lead me to the side and pinned me against the wall, his hands blocking both sides to get free.

I was worried, "T-that was fun, wasn't it."

He smirked, "Yeah. Why don't you say you and I have a little more fun?"

He started leaning in, and I almost followed, but it wasn't right. I moved my head to the side and his lips smacked against the wall.

"Hey, I thought you liked me, doll." He glared.

I giggled nervously, "I do like you... Sam. But, we've made out for the past half hour, I can't kiss you again."

He nodded, "There's a solution..."

I heard the click of a switch by his side.

A/N

Sorry for these short chapters, I wanna add more suspense this way! They will get longer again.

Ok so to sum it up, after the date you went on at the cafe, you started officially dating Sam. Adrien HAS been gaining more and more of his emotions, but not enough to overpower Chelsea. You haven't been able to tell, but he's been kinda jealous of you and Sam. He hides it really week because Chelsea is always attached to him like Velcro.

Anyways, see you next chapter! ~Ally