Breaking News

Immediately after the kiss, I thought of Adrien. My first crush since I've been here, and I wasn't sure if I was entirely over him.

I walked home after the date, Cat Noir was a little worried that Ladybug would come and find out that he'd been in disguise for reasons OTHER than fighting crime.

I went into my bedroom, complete silence. I sat on my bed, thinking about tonight's events. Suddenly, a heard a rustle in the closet.

Tired, yet frightened, I tiptoed over to the closet. I slightly turned the door handle, and slammed open the door. Inside, was a tiny white cat.

"Hello Violet!" It said in a squeaky voice.

I was startled, "I must be seeing things." I rubbed my eyes, blinked a few times, but the tiny cat was still there.

"Don't be silly!" It giggled, "I'm Crest, your new Miraculous Kwami!"

"Miraculous..." I thought, "Woah! Aren't you one of the things that turn Ladybug and Cat Noir into their superhero forms?"

She giggled again, "Yup! And you, Violet, have been chosen to be Crescent Moon! Just say, Crest, claws out! I know it's a lot like Cat Noir's, but I'm guessing you don't have any problems with that."

I blushed, "How did you know that?"

"Well," she smiled weakly, "We are asked to study up on our person's life before we go to them."

"That's a bit creepy... But I'm Crescent Moon?" I asked.

She replied, "Yup! A white cat hero! Nicely matches your kitty, huh?"

"Stop, your gonna make me blush," I replied, laughing.

She did a cute smirk, "Who said you weren't?"

I covered my face, "How am I supposed to hide you!"

"Well, you can do what Ladybug and Cat Noir do in their human forms, hide me in your school satchel." She explained.

"Mm, ok. And, where do you go when I transform? I know Ladybug has the earring and Cat Noir has the ring. What about me?" I asked.

She thought, "What do you wear all the time?"

"I'm not sure... Ah! I got this necklace from Cat Noir tonight. It's a diamond paw print. How about that?" I asked.

She nodded, "It's purrfect!"

"This is great! I have to tell Cat!" I said excitedly.

She wavered a bit, "Cat Noir and Ladybug don't know each other behind the mask. So he can't know it's you."

"Oh," I frowned, "That makes sense."

"I can tell somethings up, more than liking Cat. What's wrong Vee?" Crest asked.

"I like Cat Noir, but I think I like Adrien too. I know I'm dating Cat Noir, but I just don't know who to choose." I sighed.

I flopped backwards onto my bed. Blowing my hair out of my face.

"I don't know, Vee. But you have your whole Highschool to think about it!" She said excitedly.

"That's another 2 years, Crest. I just need to sleep." I replied.

-time skip until morning-

I woke to my window wide open. I closed it last night, what could it possibly be? There was a slight breeze last night but not enough to open my window. Again, a rustle from the closet.