Adrien...?

Adrien was going to give up his Cat Noir life, so I didn't have to give up my Crescent Moon life? Gosh he's so stupid!

"Ad- I mean KITTY! Kitty please, please don't do this, you have more fun as Cat! I only JUST got Crescent Moon! Please, please don't give up Cat Noir."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and my necklace beeped once more. I only had one part left, and he only had 3. He kept his hand out.

"Well, I guess it's settled. Cat Noir is over." Hawkmoth laughed Evilly.

He snatched the ring off Cat's finger and I saw a glow of green light escape as it untouched his delicate finger. Then, Hawkmoth punched Cat in the head before the green light could reveal his identity. I looked down at my necklace, which was flashing a bright blue, as one last beep escaped the diamond paw necklace.

The green and blue lights on each of us faded and our identities were revealed. I looked over at Adrien and his head was bleeding, not bad, but it was enough to make me cry.

I started sobbing, my kitty, my Adrien. His double life was over.

"Adrien... Kitty..." I sobbed, and I ran over, I knelt down beside him and cried on his shoulder.

Hawkmoth said baffled, "A-Adrien...?"

I looked up at Hawkmoth, and a single tear was rolling down his cheek.

I was now super pissed, he was so happy to be getting Cat's miraculous, and now he felt pain? He doesn't deserve a heart.

I screamed, "Why are you so sad huh? You got what you wanted, but at what expense! This poor boy, this poor lovely boy, you ruined his life! You monster!"

To my surprise, Hawkmoth never left cackling. He looked at me, and at Adrien, and sank to his knees.

"My son..." He cried.

I looked over at Hawkmoth, who was drowning in a purple light. When the light faded, it was none other than Mr. Agreste... Adrien's father.

"Y-you... How could you!" I yelled at him.

I had covered Adrien's head wound with a cloth. And I felt the warm towel seep to the floor.

"Huh?" I heard his sweet, sweet voice.

I looked down at him, and his green eyes swept me away into sadness, "OH KITTY!"

I cried into his golden hair, now red stained with blood.

He pulled me close, and breathed onto my neck as I sobbed myself dry. I had no more tears.

"Vee, my lady, it's ok. I'm here, I'm fine." He reassured.

He looked over at where he fought to saw Hawkmoth, saw his own father.

"D-dad...? Dad?!" He yelped.

I moved his head to look at me, "It's ok, Kitty. Yes, it's your terrible father, who has betrayed you your whole life."

I scowled at Mr. Agreste. No words could express the hatred I had in my heart for this foul man who had betrayed his own son.