Chloe

I turned around to see Chloe. Bourgeois. Makeup girl. I had forgotten how much it seemed she liked my Kitty, though as Adrien.

"Adri-Kins! Why are you hugging that newbie wannabe? Are you trying to contain her so she doesn't embarrass herself? Your so sweet!" She squealed.

She ran over, grabbed Adrien, and pulled him into a kiss. Quickly, he pulled away and hugged me from behind again, his warmth spreading over me.

"Ahem. Hello Chloe." Adrien said. "I would like you to FORMALLY meet someone."

I gulped, "Hi..."

He looked at me, and lifted my chin, "Don't act like that... It's really cute... But it's not really you." He said blushing.

I gulped a second time, Chloe's dad was very important, who knows what he would do if I ticked off his daughter.

"Hey, I'm Violet, but 'Adri-kins here," turning around and bopping his nose, "Calls me Vee."

He smirked at Chloe, "And she's my girlfriend."

She smirked back, "I'm not stupid, Adri-kins! Obviously she's your girl friend, and I'm your GIRLFRIEND. Two totes different things! I'm not that dumb, sweety."

For a moment he smiled, like he agreed, and I was genuinely hurt. I pulled away and crossed my hands, looking down at the ground. It was quick to assume, but it did hurt.

"Chloe!" He said cheerfully, and I heard his footsteps walk over to her, and I heard a big slap.

In shock, I looked up and saw Chloe holding her face, and Adrien standing there, arms crossed and sour expression.

"If you ever, and I mean EVER, say that about my wildflower, I will talk to your dad and some things will happen." He promised Chloe.

The whole crowd was standing still in shock, and taking videos and photos to send to Alya for her Lover's List blog.

Adrien, who I finally knew loved me more than life if he stood up to a very socially important girl in public, walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go inside." He said sweetly.

Adrien, Alya, Mari, Nino, Lucy, and I walked inside school and continued on our day.

-A few hours later-

The bell rang so loud I almost jumped up in my seat. I covered my ears and scrunched my face, my eyes closed. I was hardly awake because of the crazy night I had, it surprised me so.

I opened my eyes and Adrien was in front me, smiling, but the rest of his face wasn't smiling.

Laughing a bit, he added, "Are you ok?"

I laughed seeing his stupid expression, "Yeah, I'm fine. The bell just REALLY surprised me."

He grabbed me books, along with his, and we started walking, "Well your very cute when your surprised."

Alya, Lucy, and Mari awed from behind us, and Nino (from the corner of my eye, I saw) gave Adrien a thumbs up.

We all walked to the front of the school. Nino and Alya said their goodbyes and walked off, hands Intertwined. Mari and I were talking, while Lucy gave Adrien a speech about how if he hurt me, she will track him down and kill him (extreme much?).