Terrible Things {Tadashi}

Alright guys, I am here to give you a couple of news reports, along with a really sad songfic that was not requested by anyone, just my imagination.

News Report #1: as you saw from the previous sentence, I will start doing songfics now! I have always wanted to do them, but didn't know what song should be my first... Well, here we are, with Terrible Things by Mayday Parade! WARNING: THIS IS A VERY SAD SONG...

News Report #2: I KNOW I KNOW. I've been gone for like, forever now, but hey, I'm here nowwwww.

News Report #3: I have been working on this story sometimes, honestly. But, I am so busy that once I sit down to write a one shot, I get called by my mother to do something different, and then when i return to writing my train of thought is gone.

News Report #4: I hate school.

ALRIGHT ENOUGH OF THAT, LETS GET TO THE STORY.

Tadashi x Reader Songfic, requested by meee.

Enjoy and tell me if it is good or not. :)

PS I'm going to try writing (name) instead of (Y/N) from now on, cause it is just easier. Tell me what you think of it.

PPS I'm going to write this in third person so it doesn't say you, instead it says (name).

PPPS In the beginning of the one-shot, you and Tadashi are 18, then it carries on from there.

~~~Play the Song Now~~~

By the time I was your age I'd give anything,
To fall in live truly was all I could think...

-Flashback-

"-And this is your lab!" The preppy blonde well-known as Honey Lemon says as she drags the new girl, (name), around SFIT.

"Yeah.." (name) looked around in amazement. She had always wanted to go to this college, and now she is finally here. It's like a wish come true... "Thanks for showing me around Honey Lemon."

"No problem." The bubbly blonde practically hopped around the (h/c) haired girl. "What was it that you said you majored in?"

"Robotics." (name) replied. Honey grinned and pulled her once again, with (name) being used to Honey dragging her by now. Honey pulled her to the lab next door, where talking could be heard on the other side.

Honey did not bother to knock, just pushed open the door, stopping the conversation that was happening a few seconds ago between two boys and a robot.

That's when I met your mother,
The girl of my dreams,
The most beautiful woman that I'd ever seen.

"Tadashi, Hiro, this is (name)." (name) looked between the guy, the boy, and the robot. Her eyes stopped on the older boy, and she stared at him as he stared right back at her. "(name), this is Tadashi, Hiro, and the robot is Baymax."

The room was silent as (name) stared at Tadashi, and Tadashi stared at (name), and Honey Lemon and Hiro watched the two stare at each other. Honey Lemon slowly grabbed Hiro by his shoulders and dragged him out of the lab, while he quietly questioned what was happening between Tadashi and this stranger.

She said "boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice you're staring at me.
I probably shouldn't say this but I really believe
I can tell by your eyes you're in love with me."

"Hi. I'm (name)." you say, stepping closer to the love-struck stranger, without breaking eye contact. "You're Tadashi?" Tadashi just nods, unable to do anything but that at the moment. (name) giggles, and sticks out her hand for Tadashi. He slowly reaches for it, and slightly shivers when he comes in contact with the girls cold skin. At that moment, they both knew, they were meant for each other. (You can just taste the cheesy-ness.)