Artsie {Tadashi}

Hello! I'm going to skip everything I have to say, and write the OneShot first.
Tadashi x Artsie reader, requested by @StefyBooluvsBTR
Enjoy!
---
It was a nice, sunny day in San Fransokyo, and you thought it would be perfect to draw.

You were heading to the park, gawking at all the inspiration hurtling towards you.

After a couple minutes, you found a nice shady spot under a cherry blossom tree. You sat, and unpacked your pencils, notepad, and erasers.

You make a rectangle with your hands-like the directors do-to try to find a perfect picture.

Then, as you found the perfect spot, someone stepped in your way.

"Hey!" You glare. You look at who it is, and there in front of you is Tadashi, your best friend.

"Hi to you too." He laughed and sat next to you.

"'Dashi!" You whine. "I had the perfect picture!"

"Urm... Did I get in your way?" Tadashi's cheeks turn a little pink. but you don't notice, you just nod a little. Tadashi blushes a little more pink when you pout.

He moves next to you, and not in front of you. You smile, and look at the setting you were gonna paint. But then, you frown and furrow your brows.

"Great. I lost it." You mumble, setting down your (F/C) pencil. You look at Tadashi, as if he had the answer.

"Don't look at me. I'm not the art major here." He puts his hands up in the air.

You pout, then lay down, which causes tadashi to turn pink again. You watch the clouds, searching for inspiration. Tadashi lays next to you, and bites his lip.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Tadashi asked. You looked at him, and you swore you saw him blush. "I have to tell you something."

"Shoot." You nod, still laying down.

"I think..." Tadashi sits up, and you do too. We gets closer to you, and you absentmindedly move closer too. Then, when his forehead is on yours, he whispers "I think I love you."

It was your turn to blush, and you smiled shyly. "Really? Because...I love you too."

You kissed Tadashi on the cheek, and pull back. Tadashi pouts, then says "that's it?"

"For now." You wink playfully. Tadashi grins, and you get it. The perfect image!

"Tadashi! Don't move!" You say, putting your hands out. He was about to say something, but you cut him off. "I will give you another kiss if you don't move."

And so, he doesn't move. You skillfully paint him, and then when your done you show it to him.

"Can I get my kiss now?"

Tadashi was pouring at you, and you couldn't help but grin.

You wrap your arms around his neck, and he puts a hand on the ground for support, the other on your waist.

You press your lips to his, and your guys' lips move in sync. After a minute, you both pulled away.

Tadashi, without a word, picked up your painting. He wrote something on the back off it, then handed it to you.

You read it, and automatically gave him a big hug.

The note read:

Tadashi, my boyfriend
~(Y/N)

---
I AM SO, SORRY! I have been writing new books(that I haven't even published yet) and that's been taking up a lot of my time!

Also, I have been trying to get my grades up, which is also taking up all of my time.

And finally Sweg_Panda , KiwiMehNinjia , and I have made a new fandom! Here's a link to it: ILikeFandom

If you guys like....well, anything, then hit the follow button on our page!

On a totally unrelated note, 200 followers?! Thank you!!!! I am so happy.

I can remember when I was happy for getting 20 followers, but now that seems like nothing because I have 200 now! So thank you to all my followers, readers, voters, and commenters!

Alright, I think I talked your ear off enough. Here's the questions:

Questions for me:

Q: I like trains! •^•
A: umm....yes?

Q: What's your favorite song?
A: honestly, I have around 50 favorite songs, and they change daily. But my favorite song right now is Blue Lips by Regina Spektor. That, and Let Me tell you about Homestuck😂.

Q: What's your favorite fandom, besides bh6?
A: Well, if you go on my profile, you'll see arhat I enjoy bh6, Teen Titans, Gravity Falls, Rotbftd, TMNT, and my two most recent, fnaf and Homestuck! (Me and my friend foxyismybae were just jamming to that today lol)
I haven't actually added pictures of Homestuck, TMNT, or fnaf, but I will soon!

Questions for you:

Who knows what Homestuck is? (If you do, then your awesome.)

Do you like trains?

Who is gonna Celebrate Pie Day on Saturday? We did in school today.