Clean freaks {Wassabi}

You scrambled into SFIT, late as you can be. You smiled to yourself as you were here before everyone else.

Yes, being late to you means that someone shows before you.

You start to walk down the hall, until you hear some people behind you. You glance behind you to find that one group of people who's labs are next to yours.

You turn back around and fast walk to your lab. As you get their, you notice the room was filthy.

Chairs not pushed in, tools out of their places. You grimaced, and looked at your desk. Their was papers all over.

On top of them all was a note. '(S/N)[that means siblings name] was here :)'

You follows your eyes and started to clean up. Suddenly, there was a knock at the doorway.

You turn to see... Which one was that?

"Yes?" You ask still cleaning up.

"Sup. I'm GoGo." She says, coming in.

"No no no." You scoot her out, and smile. "Sorry. My lab is a mess."

She looks around, then gives you a strange look. "You remind me of Wassabi."

"Ok?" You end unsurely. "So, what do you need?"

"Oh, my friend Honey Lemon was curious about you, so she sent me." she gestures to a girl and three other boys, who are all spying. "You should introduce yourself."

Before you could protest, she gestures for them all to come in. They all walk in, and I fake smile.

"Sorry it's such a mess, my sister trashed it last night." You blush. "Im (F/N)."

"I'm Honey Lemon, that's Hiro, Fred, and this is Wassabi." She gestures to them all.

"Nice to meet you. Nor if you could just-" you were gonna tell them not to touch anything, but Feed already went around your lab touching just about everything.

Suddenly, he tripped on his shoe, and knocked everything off your desk.

Oh no!" You run to the mess and start to clean it.

You see a pair of hands start to help and you see Wassabi.

"So, I'm guessing you don't like messes." He chuckled. I nod. "Don't worry. I hate them too."

"We'll just go..." honey Lemon squeals, then pushes everyone out the door.

TIMESKIP 5 WEEKS LATER

You and the gang had become really close. Especially you and Wassabi though.

You found out that you were the first one to pass Wassabi's line.

It was around 5:00, and Wassabi called and said he wanted to hang out.

So, after you put on a white tank top, (F/C) jacket, and (F/C) skirt, you were ready.

Wassabi picked you up around 5:30, and then walked you to the park.

"So, uh, (F/N)." He stuttered. You laughed.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat?" He asked.

"Sounds fun. Let's go." You both ran to the closest cafe, Lucky Cat Cafe.

"Hiro's aunt owns this place." Wassabi told you.

"Nice."

You went to the counter, and ordered a muffin. Wassabi also ordered a muffin, and you say in a booth in the back.

After endless amounts of talking about random topics, the topic of Love was brought up. That made things awkward.

"Uh." You said. He looked at you.

"(F/N)?"

"Yeah?"

His soft lips met yours, and your (E/C) eyes fluttered shut. Your lips met in sync with his, and he enjoyed it.

After you pulled away, he blushed a crimson red. He laughed, then whispered "I love you" in his ear.

You placed your head on his shoulder. Then he placed his head on yours.

"Love you too."