Saving you {Fred}

A Fred x Reader requested by RioftheSouthernIsles hope you enjoy, and thanks for the request.
And I'll get to the other requests too.
---
It was around 8:00, and the gang and you were all in Hiro's room, bored out of your minds.

"Video games?" Fred requested.

"No." Everyone else said.

"Clean?" Wasabi asked, picking up some dirty laundry.

"No." Everyone else said again.

"Bot fight!" Hiro shot up.

"N-"

"Come on, please? It'll be fun!" Hiro begged. Everyone shook their heads.

"You remember what Tadashi use to say." Honey Lemon asks.

"'Bot fights are illegal.'" He said, mimicking Tadashi's voice. "But that's only if you don't bet money! Can't we just watch?"

"Fine." Everyone else groaned.

While everyone made their way downstairs, Hiro secretly grabbed his bundle of money, and his bot-fighting robot.

You all were walking down the street, when you heard noise coming from an alleyway. "There." Hiro pointed.

You all made your way through the crowd to the front. Hiro automatically recognized the man on the mat-the same man that Tadashi rescued him from last time.

The mans robot was about two-times bigger than the one he used last time, and it looked way meaner then the other one.

Without hesitation, it snapped the other robot in half.

"Who's next?" The man asked menacingly. Hiro stepped foreword, and the gang face palmed. the man automatically recognized Hiro. "You."

"Yeah, it's me." Hiro said, sitting down.

"Well, let's see if you can beat me this time." The man laughed.

Hiro and him both put money in the tray, then started battling.

The mans robot kept swinging, but Hiro's robot blocked every move.

Then, in one swing from Hiro's bot, the guys robot was in two... again.

"Not again!!!" The man growled.

Hiro quickly took hid money, then said "fair game. And not a very hard one either."

At that, the man sent his minions to get Hiro.

You were their, watching the whole thing. "Guys we have to help him...." You said, but they obviously didn't hear you through the crowd.

You rolled your eyes, and ran to the man who held Hiro on the wall.

Once you were behind them, you shouted "leave him alone!"

The whole alley went quiet. "Excuse me?" The man dropped Hiro roughly to the ground, then turned towards you.

"You heard me. Leave. Him. Alone." You did your scariest glare. You didn't like Hiro, he was actually a little brother to you. If anything, you thought that you were more Fred's type.

The man burst out laughing. Then, in a snap of his fingers, he had you pinned on the ground.

"No one talks to me that way." He was about to hit you, when you saw a green monster jump on the man. Only one thought was in your mind.

Fred.

The man, and the crowd, ran away in fear. The only ones left were you and the gang.

Fred automatically took off his costume head, and ran to help you up. "Are you ok?" He asked in a caring voice.

"You saved me." You whispered. He nodded. You gave him a nice bear hug, which he gladly returned.

Then, to your surprise, he gave you a kiss. No, not one of those pecks on the lips or anything, but this one was a nice, passionate one.

"Love you." You unconsciously said. You covered your mouth, but Fred took your hands in his green ones.

"Love you too." He smiled.

Then someone cleared their throat behind you. You both turn to see the gang, all smirking. Besides Honey Lemon, she was squealing and taking pictures.

You and Fred both blushed a crimson red, making the rest of the gang laugh.

"Let's go, lovebirds." Wasabi told them.

So you, Fred and the gang all walked back to the Lucky Cat Cafe, while Fred and you held hands.
---
Hope it was what you were looking for!