DisneyWorld 2{Fred}

You woke up to an amazing smell. You crawled out of bed, which you apparently 'had' to share with Fred, and walked to the room that connects everyone else's rooms. You found everyone munching on breakfast.

"What, no one wanted to wake me?" You ask, sitting next to Fred.

"You looked way to cute for me to wake you up." Fred smiled.

"Thanks, but now I'm hungry." You pouted.

Fred fed you some of his (favorite breakfast). You smiled as you chewed, and everyone else awed.

After you and Fred finished his (F/B), you guys decided to go to the pool.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit." You admitted to Honey Lemon, since the boys already left.

"Oh, thank goodness." Cass said. You gave her a weird look but she pulled out a (F/C) bikini, that had a (F/C) skirt to go with it. "Or else this would be useless."

"Thanks Cass. Come on let's to get dressed."

After you all arrived at the pool, no one was there. "Is it closed."

"It's reserved." Hiro answered, after he dived into the pool.

"For you." Fred said, pushing you invite pool.

You laughed, then pulled him in.

You splashed him with some water, which caused a water-war.

You and Fred, Wasabi and Hiro, Honey Lemon and GoGo. Cass laid in a beach chair, a donut in one hand, and a book in the other.

You all splashed each other, spraying water everywhere.

You noticed Fred disappeared, until you say a water gunning your face. You looked at Fred, seeing him tossing one to everyone.

"Go!" GoGo shouted. Everyone sprayed each other, for about an hour. Once everyone agreed that they were tired, wrinkley, and wanted to dry off, they went back to the hotel.

"Did I tell you you look great in a bikini?" Fred asked as you both walked into the room.

"Yep, about four times." You blush.

"Good. Just making sure you know." He laughs. You throw a towel at him, but he dodged it.

He tried making his way to you, but you kept throwing things at him. He dodged all of it, then finally tackled you in a hug.

"I win." He grinned.

"Good for you, want a cookie?"

"What's my prize?" He smirked.

"L-like I said, a cookie?" You blushed. He gave you a kiss on the lips. Once you guys pulled apart, you said "that was not a cookie."

Fred laughed, and hugged you.

"I love you!" He plays with your hair.

"Love you too." You sat back, getting away from his grip. "Now come on! I want to get dressed do we can go to the arcade."